Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Austin Rivers to Declare for Draft; Sign w/ Agent

Featured Replies

I wish him well and look forward to following his pro career. After the first UNC game I have nothing but love for him.

 

Only thing I'll remember him for. He's just another product of the system. I have mixed feelings on the this one. He should have stayed to improve his game but apparently somewhere in the mid-late first round is what he was looking for.

Duke's horrible point guard play, inconsistent post play and everybody has a green light mentality hurt more than Austin Rivers.

 

Last year it was Kyrie's fault and now it is Austin's fault.

Last year I just think Kyrie coming back occurred at a poor time. Not really his fault, but he changed the entire dynamic of that team. But what are you supposed to say? No, we do not want back our best player.

 

Sort of the same for Austin. Not his fault, I just never felt his style fit Duke's system.

I saw a mock draft that had going to Boston and another had them passing him by, both would be interesting.

Wow, two years in a row for Coach K? He better be careful, might get a label..............:D

Wow, two years in a row for Coach K? He better be careful, might get a label..............:D

 

:lol:

 

No doubt.

I saw a mock draft that had going to Boston and another had them passing him by, both would be interesting.

 

:lol:

 

That'd be something wouldn't it?

 

With the 16th pick the Boston Celtics select....

 

 

And if they took a shooting guard too......wow. Talk about an awkward Sunday dinner.

Last year I just think Kyrie coming back occurred at a poor time. Not really his fault, but he changed the entire dynamic of that team. But what are you supposed to say? No, we do not want back our best player.

 

Sort of the same for Austin. Not his fault, I just never felt his style fit Duke's system.

 

 

A lot of people say that he never fit Duke's system. If he wasn't there this year Duke would have been much worse. The system was nonexistent this year regardless. Lack of leadership hurt more than anything else.

Only thing I'll remember him for. He's just another product of the system. I have mixed feelings on the this one. He should have stayed to improve his game but apparently somewhere in the mid-late first round is what he was looking for.

 

If he could have gone pro straight out of high school he would have. I never saw him staying under any circumstance.

Can't believe Duke recruits these "one and dones", thought Boobie knight raised Coach K better.:D

Coach K confirmed this.

Come on, nobody can blame him for leaving, especially while his draft stock is moderate "Le High"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.