Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 81 Cincinnati 66

Featured Replies

What does Xavier have to do with this... :D

 

Be nice especially after X spent time with UC administration and the bball staff this week explaining what the Sweet 16 was.:D

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Be nice especially after X spent time with UC administration and the bball staff this week explaining what the Sweet 16 was.:D

 

Did the UC admin take them into 5/3 and show them what a final four and national title banner looked like??? :D

Did the UC admin take them into 5/3 and show them what a final four and national title banner looked like??? :D

 

I win if you have to go back that far!

I win if you have to go back that far!

 

I can go back to the beginning of time and not find one of either for X. So there's that... :D

What does Xavier have to do with this... :D

 

 

:clap:

I can go back to the beginning of time and not find one of either for X. So there's that... :D

 

Ah GT...there was a time when the NCAA wasn't the biggest tourney in the country the NIT was, and Xavier did pretty well in that. UC is on the map again. We are all happy about that. A championship 50 years ago....c'mon really? The Eisenhower administration......most Americans don't even know who Eienhower was.

Ah GT...there was a time when the NCAA wasn't the biggest tourney in the country the NIT was, and Xavier did pretty well in that. UC is on the map again. We are all happy about that. A championship 50 years ago....c'mon really? The Eisenhower administration......most Americans don't even know who Eienhower was.

 

I can go to 1992 to recall a Final 4. Remember that time X made the "Final 5"??? :lol:

Did the UC admin take them into 5/3 and show them what a final four and national title banner looked like??? :D

 

Dang, even I wasn't alive when they hung those banners.:lol:

Dang, even I wasn't alive when they hung those banners.:lol:

 

 

You were born after 1992??? :D

Sorry, I don't count final four banners. My bad, I must have just missed that part:D

Sorry, I don't count final four banners.

 

Xavier doesn't either... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.