Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Network

Featured Replies

Loving this channel will all the spring training stuff going on. I'm new to Direct TV, so it's new to me :D. The HD on my 46" LG is an amazing picture! And it's given me some false hope for my Cubs on their "30 Teams in 30 Days."

I would expect us Insight customers to have it sometime in the next year now that TW has taken over. I'd also expect we'll lose the NFL Network.

 

I'll take that trade.

You are much better off with MLB Network. Outside of the NFL games the NFL Network programming is garbage. I think I've said that a time or 2 on here. Lucky I get both.

My DirecTV package doesn't have everything, but with ESPN, ESPN News, ESPNU, ESPN2, MLB network, NFL network, NBA network, NHL network, Golf Channel and Fox Sports Ohio; it ain't bad. It also has Tennis channel, but it's rare that I watch it.

  • Author

^same here! MLB far better than NFL network.

I would expect us Insight customers to have it sometime in the next year now that TW has taken over. I'd also expect we'll lose the NFL Network.

 

I'll take that trade.

That would be amazing. I hope it comes with the sports package I have where I get the NFL Network. Now they need to get NBA TV...
My DirecTV package doesn't have everything, but with ESPN, ESPN News, ESPNU, ESPN2, MLB network, NFL network, NBA network, NHL network, Golf Channel and Fox Sports Ohio; it ain't bad. It also has Tennis channel, but it's rare that I watch it.

 

Also, Speed, Big 10, Versus channels too.

That would be amazing. I hope it comes with the sports package I have where I get the NFL Network. Now they need to get NBA TV...

 

TW has never been able to reach an agreement with the NFL Network.

TW has never been able to reach an agreement with the NFL Network.
I'm fine with that. I have Insight now so if TW is taking them over I hope I replace NFL Network with MLB Network and NBA TV.

Baseball IQ was awesome.

Absolutely LOVE the MLB Network. Prime 9, and the Studio 42 with Bob Costas my favorite shows.

I get everything but the NFL Netweork with time warner.

In talking to TW people they said there are no plans fot them to offer it to us.

Great news! Insight will start carrying MLB Network on Thursday.

Great news! Insight will start carrying MLB Network on Thursday.

 

That is good news.

 

What channel?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.