Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Network

Featured Replies

Great news! Insight will start carrying MLB Network on Thursday.

 

Does this apply to Louisville too?

Does this apply to Louisville too?

 

A story has appeared about it in both the Cincinnati and Lexington areas. I'm assuming is universal across the coverage area.

 

A story has appeared about it in both the Cincinnati and Lexington areas. I'm assuming is universal across the coverage area.

 

I sure hope so.

I sure hope so.

 

Bowling Green Daily News blog has just said it's happening there as well.

This has now been verified for Louisville. My dad went home for lunch today and just called me to tell me it works. Insight Channel 537.

This has now been verified for Louisville. My dad went home for lunch today and just called me to tell me it works. Insight Channel 537.

 

Awesome. I have the sports package that gets the NFL Network and all the hunting channels. This better be on there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.