Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky will play at 6:50 pm on Thursday

Featured Replies

Per Larry Vaught.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Verne Lundquist and Bill Raftery will be calling UK's games in Louisville

At least it's not a noon or 1p.m. tip off....conspiracy therorist would go nuts!!!

It's on TBS.

 

Even TV HATES US!

Is there any where we can get times for the other games?

Verne Lundquist and Bill Raftery will be calling UK's games in Louisville

 

I like this a lot

Is there any where we can get times for the other games?

 

Post 5.

  • Author
I like this a lot

 

I do too. I really like those two.

I do too. I really like those two.

 

They're both good at what they do, but I love hearing Verne laugh at Bill.

This tourney will not be the same without Gus.

This tourney will not be the same without Gus.

 

Very much agree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.