Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UT Vol Fan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UT Vol Fan

  1. Pretty nice weather for November... God be coming to watch this game!!
  2. Good luck trying to convince Raceland it has a chance at being good at something other than football!!
  3. Personally I liked what Rose Hill had a few years ago. Huntington was a pretty good feeder for them IMO.
  4. No problem what are pals for huh??
  5. I believe that Rose Hill is more talented than Fairview. I also believe that Cubster has Rose Hill rightly placed in third, and Fairview isn't as proven as Rose Hill.
  6. The ref respnded that Boyles was trying to throw the ball to his mom in the stands!! Personally I think that this was unprofessional of the ref to rub the call in the Rams face.
  7. LCA better wake up because the Rams are coming to town to win another district championship!
  8. What about Heaberlin??(sp) Wasn't he all-state?
  9. Personally I can't wait to see how Coach Floyd does at Raceland!!
  10. How can you put Fairview and East in front of Rose Hill, Ashland, or Raceland? I know Fairview has some young talent, but it is just that, young unproven talent. I believe they'll be a solid team this year, but are in no way deserving of a number two ranking right now. East has some very good athletes, but so do Rose Hill, Ashland, and Raceland. These three just have more talent and experience right now, IMO. Move Fairview and East behind Raceland, Russell to about 13-14(too good of coaching to be last), and I like your list
  11. True they did win the game, but if and only if games were played in halfs the first half as tied so it all came down to the second half. Russell just outplayed Raceland in the second half.
  12. What's the point in rooting against an area school? Yeah Raceland may hate Fairview but I still don't see them rooting against them in the playoffs.(with the exception of this year of course) but lets say by some chance Fairview beats Raceland, would you rather lose to a team that goes deep in the playoffs or a team that gets knocked out the next round after they beat you?
  13. It's pretty balanced IMO. I'd say 60% run and 40% pass. Just depends whats working for them, but ain't that usually how it is??
  14. Also true but Raceland beat Greenup and Fairview.
  15. Very true. Personally I think Boyd is better than East... But West may be a little better than East i'm not really for sure what happened at that game. Oh and LSU is better than Kentucky.
  16. Raceland better not take this game lightly. Big game last week and a big game next week. Raceland better not get the mindset that this is not a bye week or a god awful West Carter team. If Raceland comes out flat like they did against East Carter this will be a long night in Olive Hill.
  17. LCA is almost a lock to be in the second round, Raceland has their work cut out for them on the other hand. Fairview is a strong football team that should not be taken lightly. For LCA they should not take Nicholas County lightly either though. Nicholas County is a good football team that has come a long way since last year, and I'm sure they would love to send the Eagles home packing in the first round.
  18. I didn't even know I did it until today... My bad guys..
  19. Oops didn't mean to vote for West Carter. Raceland will come out and play nearly perfect football after losing at home to Russell at home. Rams -56 Comets -14 (Raceland's freshman team gives up a score or 2)
  20. How do you put Fairview in front of Raceland?
  21. Is Billy Counts still at Frankfort?
  22. Thats the beauty of high school football! Almost anyone can beat anyone on any given night!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.