Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UT Vol Fan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UT Vol Fan

  1. This is true. But you got to remember the 18 point loss to Bath County. This and their sub 500 record lands them in my ten spot.
  2. Based on what i've seen and how the team plays in "big" games.
  3. Teams are ranked on a system I developed, The rankings are formed by strength of schedule, margin of victory, and how well the team is playing. 1.Elliott County- 99% 2.Fairview- 88% 3.East Carter- 86% 4.Ashland- 82% 5.Bath County- 81.5% 6.West Carter- 78% 7.Raceland- 75% 8.Morgan County- 69% 9.Fleming County- 68% 10.Rose Hill- 65% 11.Rowan County- 60% 12.Lewis County- 56% 13.Boyd County- 52% 14.Greenup County- 48% 15.Russell- 30% 16.Menifee County- 21%
  4. Russell has improved since their first matchup, but I will still take the Rams in this one. Ramblers-63 Red Devils-45
  5. Raceland plays Hplmes today at 6:30.
  6. At the moment I would say Holmes would have to be the favorite. I'll also say that South Oldham, Gallatin County, Boone County, Beechawood and Raceland will all give a good showing. Does anyone have a link to this bracket?
  7. This is the game raceland wanted, should be very interesting how things play out. I'll take Raceland in a close one. Ramblers by 6.
  8. Dillon Keeton was named player of the game. Keeton had 12 points, 12 rebounds, and 3 blocks. Boyles led all scorers with 24.
  9. The Raceland Ramblers.. not sure if the colors have always been the same though.
  10. How about we ask him how many times he has lost to East as a Head Coach, from my numbers here in front of me i do believe he is undefeated!!:banana::banana:
  11. I wasn't at this game, i got the score off of KHSAA. Any stats?
  12. I know Bender did. Someone told me number 88 and number 44 from the football team came out.
  13. Don't see this happening but hey you never know. I'll take Elliott by 15+.
  14. How can you say it is kids with good hand eye coordination when the opposing teams have bruises up and down there arms the next day?
  15. Does he mean cupcake teams? This week they have Raceland,East Carter and South Floyd and another game against either Morgan Co, Hart Co, Fairview or Bourbon Co. I don't see Russell winning half these games.
  16. Maybe he just likes bunnies. What's wrong with that?:lol:
  17. Seals better look out, Vanderhoof might catch her.
  18. Vanderhoof joined the 1000 point club Friday night against Morgan County. She was honored tonight against Rock Hill. Her father Coach Randy Vanderhoof presented the award to her prior to tipoff. Rachael is the second Vanderhoof to score 1000 points in her career, her sister Keri achieved this a few years back for the Lady Rams.
  19. My guess is they are 5 bucks a day. I don't think you could purchase a week long pass though, but i could be wrong. And the other team is Hart County.
  20. I do believe it is Morgan County. I was looking around some papers and saw them listed in the Derby, but I could be mistakes. The finals should be between Fairview and the winner of Raceland and East Carter.
  21. First game is next Wednesday. It will be the same format as the last two years. Eight teams, two pools, round robin within your pool. Pool A Raceland East Carter South Floyd Russell Pool B Fairview Morgan County Bourbon County TBA(Slipped my mind and the team wasn't listed on Riherds) Raceland and Russell play first. What are eveyone's thoughts and predictions?
  22. Bath matches up better than you think.. Quick guard play to keep the Faulkners at bay. I'll take Elliott by 27
  23. I'm gonna have to go with the county on this one... i'll take BC by 6
  24. Did you see his article about us in the ADI??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.