Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Power Rankings

Featured Replies

Teams are ranked on a system I developed, The rankings are formed by strength of schedule, margin of victory, and how well the team is playing.

 

1.Elliott County- 99%

2.Fairview- 88%

3.East Carter- 86%

4.Ashland- 82%

5.Bath County- 81.5%

6.West Carter- 78%

7.Raceland- 75%

8.Morgan County- 69%

9.Fleming County- 68%

10.Rose Hill- 65%

11.Rowan County- 60%

12.Lewis County- 56%

13.Boyd County- 52%

14.Greenup County- 48%

15.Russell- 30%

16.Menifee County- 21%

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams are ranked on a system I developed, The rankings are formed by strength of schedule, margin of victory, and how well the team is playing.

 

1.Elliott County- 99%

2.Fairview- 88%

3.East Carter- 86%

4.Ashland- 82%

5.Bath County- 81.5%

6.West Carter- 78%

7.Raceland- 75%

8.Morgan County- 69%

9.Fleming County- 68%

10.Rose Hill- 65%

11.Rowan County- 60%

12.Lewis County- 56%

13.Boyd County- 52%

14.Greenup County- 48%

15.Russell- 30%

16.Menifee County- 21%

 

 

Interesting. I can't say that I disagree with these rankings on any level. Just wondering on where the "how well team is playing" comes from? At the very least 1-5 looks much like what I would guess if I were to pick the top 5.

  • Author
Interesting. I can't say that I disagree with these rankings on any level. Just wondering on where the "how well team is playing" comes from? At the very least 1-5 looks much like what I would guess.

 

Based on what i've seen and how the team plays in "big" games.

Based on what i've seen and how the team plays in "big" games.

 

That is a very subjective number, but I feel that it worked out well in your rankings.

I would have Rose Hill around #6 I know their record isn't spectactular, but they have played some good competition. IMO they have really over scheduled

I would have Rose Hill around #6 I know their record isn't spectactular, but they have played some good competition. IMO they have really over scheduled

 

I can see what you are saying. I still feel that his rankings show some truth for what he has done. Very interesting.

  • Author
I would have Rose Hill around #6 I know their record isn't spectactular, but they have played some good competition. IMO they have really over scheduled

 

This is true. But you got to remember the 18 point loss to Bath County. This and their sub 500 record lands them in my ten spot.

This is true. But you got to remember the 18 point loss to Bath County. This and their sub 500 record lands them in my ten spot.

 

Exactly. These are rankings and an 18 point loss to a team in the rankings and a sub 500 record would bring them down. They may prove to be better, but these rankings are pretty good. Good work Vol Fan.

  • Author
Exactly. These are rankings and an 18 point loss to a team in the rankings and a sub 500 record would bring them down. They may prove to be better, but these rankings are pretty good. Good work Vol Fan.

 

Thanks buddy! Just trying to do my best.

Yes, they were beaten soundly by Bath, and I have no problem with you putting them at 10. I'm just saying that head to head I think they would not have much trouble beating #'s 6 thru 9.

  • Author
Yes, they were beaten soundly by Bath, and I have no problem with you putting them at 10. I'm just saying that head to head I think they would not have much trouble beating #'s 6 thru 9.

 

But they have not played them, so we will not know until they do.:cool::cool::cool:

Well let me make an amendment to my previous statement. Raceland, who you have above them would IMO give them trouble.

But they have not played them, so we will not know until they do.:cool::cool::cool:

 

No, I don't know that they would. Its just my opinion

  • Author
Well let me make an amendment to my previous statement. Raceland, who you have above them would IMO give them trouble.

 

I was thinking the same thing, Raceland is tough at all 5 spots where the Hill only has 2 solid players night in and night out.

I was thinking the same thing, Raceland is tough at all 5 spots where the Hill only has 2 solid players night in and night out.

 

Yeah, thats kinda were I was going with my over scheduling comment, they have 2 kids that can probably compete with anyone, but other than that they are kinda weak

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.