Everything posted by hokieman
-
When will Shelby Valley football get some props
I am a Valley fan and I must say that Saunders and his staff has made Valley into a respectable football program. We know Valley is a basketball school but this football prgram has taken great strides since he has been head coach. I hope to see continued success and they return most of their team next season.
-
Morgan Co vs Shelby Valley
Valley has had a good season considering all they lost to graduation. They should be really good next yr
-
Morgan Co vs Shelby Valley
What does everyone think about this game. Shelby Valley is young but seems to be playing well.
-
AP 2A Poll
Shelby Valley has been ranked most of the yr and won this past week by 40 and are not ranked. In no means do I think they are a top 10 team but they are in the top 15.
-
How will Shelby Valley finish
With all of their injuries how will thier record finish up.
-
Shelby Valley vs Bath Co
What does everyone think?:banana:
-
Shelby Valley
Now that the season has started how do you think the Cats will do? I think Saunders has built them into a very competetive program. Whats everyone elses feeling:thumb:
-
Where are the AP rankings?
Where can I get the AP state rankings?:thumb:
-
Where are the Massey rankings for this week
Thanks
-
Where are the Massey rankings for this week
I cant find the rankings?:confused:
-
Shelby Valley a little better than everyone thinks?
They do play a very tough schedule. Belfry, Knox Co, Breathitt, Appalachia va. I think he has the program headed in the right direction. If they can have a winning season this yr and host another playoff game then things might get even better for the wildcats. imo this program is on the rise. I do not think they can beat all their nondistrict opponents maybe only 1. But they are more competetive than they have been:ylsuper:
-
Shelby Valley/Sheldon Clark Scrimmage
Hasnt Shelby Valley improved since Saunders has been there
-
Shelby Valley/Sheldon Clark Scrimmage
I heard Valley might be better than everyone thinks
-
Shelby Valley/Sheldon Clark Scrimmage
How did the scrimmage go? How did both teams look? Is Valley down after graduating so many players
-
Shelby Valley vs East Ridge PCB
How does everyone think this game will be. Valley is very young and has to replace alot.
-
What is the word on Shelby Valley?
What does everyone think about this yrs. team I feel they are a yr away from competing for the district title. I know coach Saunders has done a good job there and they will continue to improve under his leadership
-
2008 Shelby Valley
Will they keep making prgress under Saunders or go back to the old ways? I think he will keep them improving.
-
Shelby Valleys Football website
Coach Saunders does ours.
-
Shelby Valleys Football website
Here is the address. http://shelbyvalleywildcats.ky.usfootballnet.com/ What do you think
-
Is Joey Thacker back at Franklin?
He did go thru spring practice with East Ridge.
-
2008 Shelby Valley
What does everyone think about Shelby Valley Football. They seem to have gotten better.
-
Where are the Mountain kids going?
Jonah Justice from Shelby Valley considering UVA Wise and Cumberlands
-
2007 Kentucky AP All-State Football Team
Where is the rest of the honorable mention def. Lbers and dbs?
-
Paintsville job open
This sad but true. He is a good coach
-
Morgan County/Shelby Valley predictions
Shelby Valley is a little beat up. They have lost an entire side of their o-line. They currently start 2 soph 2 jrs and one fresh on the o line.