Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When will Shelby Valley football get some props

Featured Replies

I am a Valley fan and I must say that Saunders and his staff has made Valley into a respectable football program. We know Valley is a basketball school but this football prgram has taken great strides since he has been head coach. I hope to see continued success and they return most of their team next season.

Edited by bugatti
Rule 13

I have always tried to give Saunders respect for the job he has done, but honestly, until SV can do more than simply play Pburg tough and stack up wins against lesser opponents it will be awhile before they get their due respect.

 

I still insist that Pikeville vs. Shelby Valley would be a great series to see start up.

 

SV has made strides hosting and winning a playoff game, but the logical next step is to advance to a Regional Final and/or beat a well known program. I like their second round matchp this year with Middlesboro, a win on the road will definately continue moving this program in the right direction.

Being a three seed in a four team district is not going to catch much props. Not only that look at some of the beatings they have taken this year. Win some district titles and compete for the region and maybe you may see some props come your way.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.