Shelby Valley a little better than everyone thinks?

Sky

Hope it's true...though there's a thread like this about the Wildcats every year.

Usually it comes about week 4 or 5 though, after SV plays a few weaker non-district foes.

Saunders has that program making drastic strides, but they still have to prove they can sustain success first.

They do play a very tough schedule. Belfry, Knox Co, Breathitt, Appalachia va. I think he has the program headed in the right direction. If they can have a winning season this yr and host another playoff game then things might get even better for the wildcats. imo this program is on the rise. I do not think they can beat all their nondistrict opponents maybe only 1. But they are more competetive than they have been:ylsuper:

Quite a few people expected Pike Central to be much better than Valley, but at Valley's scrimmage Pike Central lost to Allen Central in a very close game, while Valley didn't allow one touchdown even with their complete JV team in the last 4 minutes. i was impressed.

Quite a few people expected Pike Central to be much better than Valley, but at Valley's scrimmage Pike Central lost to Allen Central in a very close game, while Valley didn't allow one touchdown even with their complete JV team in the last 4 minutes. i was impressed.

Great go Valley!!!!