Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Valley vs Bath Co

Who Wins 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Bath County
      30%
    • Shelby Valley
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What does everyone think?:banana:

Shelby Valley 35-14.

I am going with my tradition, Bath 28 Shelby Valley 21, I hope I am not wrong 3 weeks in a row. Shelby Valley has a good team this year, Bath better bring their game.

I think Bath will win this game only because I don't think that Valley can stop the run offense that Bath has. I was at the Bath Co. Prestonsburg game. P'Burg had tournover issues in the first half both Bath Co. TD's come off of those tournovers if Valley has that problem I dont think that Bath Co.'s defense will give up the lead like they did aginst P'Burg.

Is this one at Bath or at Shelby Valley? Home field may determine this one.

Shelby Valley 20-15.

Is this one at Bath or at Shelby Valley? Home field may determine this one.

 

At SV

At SV

I'll stick with S.V. by a touchdown then. This is always a long, tough trip for Bath.

I'll stick with S.V. by a touchdown then. This is always a long, tough trip for Bath.

 

 

2.5 hours and no good way to get there. I just looked at the forecast and it is calling for rain. This may play a factor, lots of fumbles! I still will go with Bath by 7.

Gonna' go with Bath Co. in this one by 9.

Valley comes to play and puts up four quarters like nobody knew they could and they come out with a 27 point win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.