Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rockcastleraiders

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rockcastleraiders

  1. Russell County has a much better offense than they did one year ago. However, it appears their defense is suspect. Therefore, I predict something like a 50-20 game.
  2. Rock dominated the LOS. This game would have been ugly if Wayne County didn't have Lindsey. He is probably the best player in the Region. People generally just do not come to the Rock and put up 5 TD'S. Lorenzo Lindsey did. Great game by Wayne County.
  3. This has to help Jake's case for Mr. Football.
  4. This seems like it will be a tight district again. Taylor County, Mercer County, and EJ look to have awful close games.
  5. So can people stop sleeping on Rock now?
  6. The quarterback for Wayne County has been making huge plays. McClure, the quarterback for Rockcastle County, has been making clutch plays
  7. Great game. Rock and Wayne are for real
  8. last I heard a long time ago it was 7-0 Knox Central.
  9. Did any of you watch or follow the games last season? I will repeat that Rock lost two games AT WAYNE COUNTY last season by 8 points and by 3 points. If the games were that close for Rock on the road, why would they lose by 24 or 28 points? Don't get me wrong, Wayne County, to me, is the favorite to win the Region. However, they are not 24-28 points better than Rock or Knox. Are they the better team? I think so.... for now. If I was making betting odds I would say Wayne County is a 4 point road favorite. Do I think Rock has the chance to win? Absolutely! Rock was decimated with injuries last season but that helped them to develop the depth for this season. Is Wayne the better team today? Yes. I'm with @RoCkMaN28 on this, this will be a close game. I too will predict a Rock win but I think these teams match up well together. Honestly, one team may win tonight and the other team could win the Regional playoff game. They, to me, are that close.
  10. I agree but want to add that Rock gave away scores against PC and Somerset as well. It wasn't as if both teams dominated and Rock simply lucked into a win. Rock is a legit district contender in one of the toughest districts in the mountains, if not the state.
  11. Remember that in 2 games last season Wayne County won by a combined 11 points.
  12. Rockcastle County gave Wayne County a scare in last year's playoffs. Both teams have gotten better. My heart says Rock, my head says Wayne. I'll go out on a limb and predict a Rock win only because I want them to. I have noften empirical data nor gameplan that says Rock will win. I just think they will.
  13. Rock scored 19 points in the 4th quarter to come from behind and win.
  14. I am very excited for this particular game. Every bit of the discussion has been split right down the middle everywhere and to everyone I've talked to about it. One thing I have learned in high school football though is that games like this one are rarely close in the end. For some reason it seems like when Rockcastle has a good team and someone else has a good team if Rock loses it is because they lose by two TDs or more. Therefore I believe these are my two score predictions: IF ROCK WINS Rock 22 PC 14 IF ROCK LOSES PC 35 Rock 13 I will stick with the Rock winning score as my official prediction.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.