Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cats5262

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cats5262

  1. Big Colonel you prove my point in your statement. I didn't say that the calls were not made for Conner. Poor oficiating all together. You state that the Bulldogs got away with a lot! That's my point. I am all for playing an aggressive game but when pushing is not called it is poor officiating. As for the final play... What sense does it make to drive the lane??? I would hope that the Bulldogs would have pulled back and let the shot be taken in the lane and still be up by one. The 3 was the only way to get the win. As soon as O'Neil shot she knew that it was the wrong move. Conner a solid year indeed! They will be back strong next year!
  2. This was Conner's game to lose. They could not keep Holmes out of the lane. They also did not seem to know what a rebound was at any point in the game. Coach Kim continued to try and settle her team but that was not to be had. They played very nervous and at the final ticks the ball handler, I think O'Neil, drove into the lane for 2 instead of shooting for 3. I guess losing by 1 is better than 3 but she missed the shot anyway. There was quite a bit of poor officiating as well, but that I think is expected this time of the year. There is no one that will stop NDA in the 9th now that Conner is out. Really thought that the Cougars were going to be in the finals to try and stop the Pandas.
  3. Jacy definately has talent and would play anywhere....well she has for 2 schools already. I think that emotion is expected at ANY age. I think that a coach should be a little less critical when she sees a young athlete running the floor and normally doing a great job. Maybe the pressure was too much for Jacy and her coach should have handled it better. On the flip side... Jacy is young and made some really poor pass choices in a crucial game. Less showboating and stick to the game plan. Execute and play smart. NDA did this better last night and they came away with the win.
  4. I think the fans new what was at stake tonight but I would have thought that the gym would be rockin' a bit more than it was tonight!!! Let's see what Conner and Holmes bring to the floor tomorrow night! NDA really wanted this more tonight. BC made silly mistakes and didn't seem as if their heads were in the game. Heard 'Ol Nell from the bench telling Bradley to grow up when she teared up during the game. tsk! tsk!!! Great defense from NDA #24 Delph. She was really scrapin' tonight!
  5. Let it be decided in regionals!
  6. I too a homer think that Jimmy can coach and was a great player as well. Graduated just before him from CHS loved to watch him play! I think sometimes that he was influence by Mr Warfield's temper too!!! Great Job to Coach Hicks and the rest of the team!
  7. Woo Hoo Cougars!!! Sorry I had to work and missed it but I bet "ol Nell was stomping and screaming. Great Job to Coach Kim and the team for a job well done!!
  8. I know that the underclassmen, current sophomores and several of the freshmen are of a large breed!!! Not to forget those to return as next years seniors. Hopefully, they are conditioning now in anticipation of what is to come in the future. Outlook is good!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.