Conner 58 Boone 48

Conner 58 Boone 48

Now, this will be interesting to await the 9th region draw. Boone and NDA could play the first round which I think is great. Play and get it over w/so there is no waiting around and may the best team win.

Conner 58 Boone 48

Now, this will be interesting to await the 9th region draw. Boone and NDA could play the first round which I think is great. Play and get it over w/so there is no waiting around and may the best team win.

Looks like a number of districts are upside down. Highlands apparently shot the lights out with 57% from floor and 18/18 at the line. That kind of shooting will beat anybody. LexCath got beat by LCA which could set ou LexCath/Scott Co. in first round. On any given night. It will be interesting to see if the trend continues and what the winners tonight will do in their next game when you go home if you lose.

Weren't there posters on here saying that Kim Warfield should not be the HC at Conner? I seem to remember many dissenters when she was hired.

Congratulations to Kim and the Cougars. Hopefully, between the boys and the girls tourney success, the fans will roll out and support THEIR team.

I've been telling people for the last couple of years to watch out for this Conner team. Last year they only had one senior on the team and she didn't get to play but for a little bit of the season due to tearing her knee up.

Congrats to Coach Warfield and the Cougars!!!