Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jlaw

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jlaw

  1. Bath and Raceland couldn't be with them due to the fact that they won their district.
  2. Hey you should listen some of the things he says about our kids.
  3. I'll make sure it get there!
  4. I've got to say great job on sides. As for the Ashland boys, you were just one shot away. And I'm not talking about just that last one either. Not bad when a team beats you by a combined 51 points earlier in the year and you battle them and fight them like you did. I'm proud to say I'm a Tomcat. Congratulations Rose Hill on your first district championship.
  5. People that year didn't either.
  6. I seriously doubt they'll take us out early. I believe that it will like the years of OJ and be one of, dare we say, triple overtime. We can only hope that this game can bring as much entertainment as that one. Especially since we won that one!
  7. Don't count us (Ashland) out. We might just jump up and bite you on the backside.
  8. And NOW! What about THREE TIMES!!! I'll tell you why Ashland wins against Fairview. Guard Hall and Collins. Hey about 5 against 2. I'll take those odds. The others are good enough, but just now allow, or asked to produce. Whatever the case, those two are going to take about 80% of the shots. You can focus in on them and the others won't take up the slack.
  9. Why did he move to Ashland this late in the year?
  10. It was in the Lexington Herald either yesterday or Thursday.
  11. As for the best in the region, IMO, is Davin Barnett. Without a doubt.
  12. I'm VERY LUCKY... My 7 year daughter goes to the YMCA and Marla works with her evertime she can. I told her not to listen to me and do exactly was Marla tells her to do. I don't want to screw anything up.
  13. At Ashland its 12% of your base salaries for assistants of major sports. So if you make $50000 for teaching, you get $6000 for coaching duties.
  14. If I remember correctly, it was like practice. Every call we made,it was similiar to yours and vice versa. Both teams knew what was coming and how to defend it.
  15. Fairview in the mid '80s wore all white warmups. Pants and jackets. We looked like doctors in the warm up line. I believe they choose them because of the doctors of dunk from Louisville, but we only had three guys who could.
  16. Hey thanks. They seemed to be really nice kids too. I know they beat us bad, but none of them seemed to cocky about it. What about their JV? How many were middle school?
  17. With him being the only senior, what juniors, sophs, freshman? Just numbers, names not necessary.
  18. Nice athelete. What is the breakdown on the grades? # of seniors, # juniors, etc....
  19. I was speaking of Ashland's JV. They played the second game with Skaggs and Chris Johnson. Now I'm not saying that it would've been much better, but with them they did beat them earlier in the year. What year is Gambill? I liked him alot.
  20. As for the RH JV beating us, we got them at their place when all five starters were there. SOOOO
  21. But several of the swim team went to state.
  22. They a have an area PERFECT for bands. Its an end zone section were very few fans sit. Plus, if I'm not misstaken, the Greenhouse holds about 4500-5000.
  23. Hey, all I can say is, I wonder what the new floor will look like?
  24. As for the money being spent, not much was spent on the gym. It was rumored that we would be getting a new floor in the next year or two any who. Now, it seems a little more a needed.
  25. If you would dive on a lose ball, well it would cause a little damage to the skin. More than usual. Folks, its not good. Its about time to start passing the hat and seeing what we get, because new wood is needed.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.