Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BEARFACTS

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BEARFACTS

  1. If the bears play like they did tonight, It will be a HOT TIME IN RIVER CITY AGAIN..:banana:
  2. I wanna say that I am very dissapointed that the BC BAND is to lazy to play at home games. Also St patrick your band sounded great, Very very sad to spend money on a Music class and not even play at home games..
  3. Bears by 3 points, Maybe I should of played the powerball. This is what I predicted. Both teams played sloppy, Bears better play alot better againt the next team or the Panthers will be maybe cutting the nets in B-Ville... Coach Hinson just think 365 days from now most your players will be back again..
  4. Augusta 61 Nicholas 43. Robin has them firing on all cylinders..
  5. The PC elbow was from her own player. . Thats what made the tooth chip.. Tooth mark should be in her elbow...
  6. Game played at Bracken County is a major consideration here.. Being played at Bracken I will take the bears by 3. If it was played at St Patrick, I would say Coach Hinson by 8. But hard to win on the road...
  7. Mike Reitz, he has been at Deming and Harrision and all over the 10th Region, he is a all around great person and coach..
  8. As far as different. Losing 8 in a row is One reason I would maybe change it up, A caring bear fan from Downtown Powersville Ky. Dana Figgins is very very good for her size.... Very good guard, Just needs inside help ,
  9. Hard to compete with anyone when your big girls are on the bench and playing 4 guards, Tara , The Rogers girl, Arens girl all where on the bench and the smallest players where on the floor, I cant understand that, The Jv coach I believe would of done things different.,...Very hard to figure that rotation out, Im lost for words...Tara maybe played 7 minutes all night..Patrick , Please rescue this team Please
  10. Is TARA in the lineup tonight for sure, Mr Patrick Kelsch can you please confirm this..Need to know before I lay down a $5 dollar bill to enter the gym...
  11. She has been the best player and will continue to be the best, She is a power force inside. Just wish she was a little taller..
  12. How long is Tara Kalanewe(may spelt it wrong ,sorry if so) going to be out, No way Bracken can compete in any Tourney without her..
  13. Bears finally shot well. Looks like the 2000th win was against a good team..
  14. We finally agree on something. And my spelling was bad in another link, But guess what yours was also...,
  15. As far as freds shoes, I hope to see Marty Wallingford walking in his very soon, Now that is a polite and (caring) person
  16. Bad as I hate to post his, WJ by 11 points. Of course, I will be pulling for SP not hammonds...
  17. Of these 3 you have listed, With the game on the line and needing 2 points with 1.5 seconds left, I would fill good to have the ball in Chris Owens' hands.
  18. Referees are like umpires in baseball and softball, Its never the players or coaches falt It isnt the Referess falt that you missed the freee throw . it isnt the referees falt that you didnt get in position to get a charge instead of a blocking call. the referees do there best , I have seen some bad callls in the pros and college games, After all they are human.
  19. Thats not even Necessary .. Alot of good friends in Falmouth,
  20. It just isnt fair that the fieldhouse gets every Regional Tourney, And also there district, Im sure some will get mad, If they do play it , Should get referees from another Region. Just think back when Maysville had those great teams How they hated playing at Mason co. I would rather see it played at the old Maysville Gym than Mason Co , Fred Hester isnt the nicest( very rude) when you come to the fieldhouse either..
  21. Desarae had a great teacher, Her father is a very very good player. One of the better still in the Maysville area for his age...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.