Chris Owens - Very underrated!

I am going on the record right now as saying that Chris Owens is without a doubt in my mind the 3rd best player in the region. Do I think he gets overlooked because he goes to a Class A school? You better know I do.

This young man is not only a great player and student but a great player. The only 2 players that I feel are better than him right now are Darius MIller and Preston Knowles..

Chris Owens deserves more respect!

Agree both are very good players that go unnoticed because of the size of their school!

Thats a fact!

Nice post prime!

Of these 3 you have listed, With the game on the line and needing 2 points with 1.5 seconds left, I would fill good to have the ball in Chris Owens' hands.

Definately Bear Facts... I just believe Knowles and Miller are better athletes at this point in their career... But as a coach I wouldnt mind Owens with the ball and a chance to win...
We finally agree on something. And my spelling was bad in another link, But guess what yours was also...,

I am going on the record right now as saying that Chris Owens is without a doubt in my mind the 3rd best player in the region. Do I think he gets overlooked because he goes to a Class A school? You better know I do.

This young man is not only a great player and student but a great player. The only 2 players that I feel are better than him right now are Darius MIller and Preston Knowles..

Chris Owens deserves more respect!

You are right. I havent been able to see Chris play in person as live out of Maysville but listen to games on WFTM. I also understand he is an outstanding young man who hopefully will get more recognition. He deserves it.

Have only seen Chris twice this year - at his best (versus Deming) and at his worst (against Mason County). No doubt he's an offensive force - works hard without the ball and can get his shot just about any time. Could stand to improve FT shooting just a bit - hanging around 70% I think.

Is he the third best player in the region? Don't know about that - Darius Miller, Preston Knowles and Tristian Jones when healthy are at the top of just about everyone's list; and I'd have to say that Owens, Troy Cooper, Corey Pelle and possibly Kane Belcher and a couple of Mason County Royals make the next cut.

Have only seen Chris twice this year - at his best (versus Deming) and at his worst (against Mason County). No doubt he's an offensive force - works hard without the ball and can get his shot just about any time. Could stand to improve FT shooting just a bit - hanging around 70% I think.

Is he the third best player in the region? Don't know about that - Darius Miller, Preston Knowles and Tristian Jones when healthy are at the top of just about everyone's list; and I'd have to say that Owens, Troy Cooper, Corey Pelle and possibly Kane Belcher and a couple of Mason County Royals make the next cut.

I didnt get the chance to watch him play against Mason Co. on the count that i had further engagements, but this kid is without a doubt the top of the top. Maybe not atop Miller or Knowles but up there, way better then 10 as he was projected in the cats pause. I would deffinatly put him above any other Mason Co. player though. I believe Owens is the most underrated player in the 10th.

I have to agree with you he is the most underated player in the 10th region averaging over 23 points a game. He is also a hustler a leader and good athlete. I would want the ball in his hand at the end of any close game. He deserves attention he gets and deserves alot more. He had 1 bad game against mason and all his others have been outstanding. Keep it up.

Owens is a tough cookie and very smart player. Nick Anderson from St. Patrick also goes underrated.

Agreed on Nick Anderson. He may be the best athlete on the team, just based on the two times I've watched the Saints this year.

Aren't he and Owens both juniors?