Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

04sportsfan05

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 04sportsfan05

  1. SV has a good team. I didnt expect HC to come out and win, but I thought they would compete for more than the first minute or two. I really liked the Justice kid, he really impressed me. Good luck to SV the rest of the tourney, and hopefully we can bounce back after a lopsided loss. I would love to be able to come back to EKU to watch the EC SV game if they both make it to play each other.
  2. They may play with an attitude at times but I can PROMISE you it is not taught by Holland. I played for him for 3 years and he was always about sportsmanship. I dont know which ref told you this but your thinking is out of line I promise you that.
  3. Thanks GatorFan, I hope my cats and your cats both represent the 8th well. I know both have the potential to do so. We very well may meet up there :thumb:
  4. Thats right, this team plays with a lot of heart and is a pretty smart team for the most part. I am definately hoping for the best.
  5. Thanks ColonelMike, Hollands got these boys playing really well right now and hopefully they can catch SV off guard. :ylsuper:
  6. Sorry it ended that way. I hate seeing controversy at the end of the game no matter what team it is. Great game though. For a low scoring game I was really into it.
  7. I will believe you all. I am thrilled HC won but I wish there wasnt any controversy at the end of the game.
  8. Thats for sure. If GC beats OC than everyone is tied for 1st. Amazing. Besides GC HC matchup first game I dont think any games been a blowout either.
  9. I kind of believe you now. He has a hot temper sometimes so it wouldnt suprise me too much if he did.
  10. Not arguing with you at all, I respect your opinion. I wish I wouldnt have been talking to my father during the timeout so I knew the situation.
  11. If the OC player didnt say anything back or do anything first then it sounds like it should have been. I wish I wouldve have seen it. Was it a hard shove and do you know which player it was?
  12. I didnt see the push, where on the court and exactly what happened?? I will be the first to tell you if it shouldve been a technical whether it was my team or not, but I didnt see it.
  13. I didn't see the shove, but the clock thing was right. The whistle blew and time kept running off. I have no clue about the technical, but its whatever. You could at least congratulate HC for the win. I was at the OC GC game 2 years ago and I don't know what your talking about there. Anyways, it was a great game by both teams and I can't wait for Richmond!
  14. Glad I can help:thumb:. I cant wait either, my little brother is finally ready for varsity so I will be on the diamond a bunch this year.
  15. They definately are. I really hope we can make the 8th proud in Richmond. We have an awfully tall challenge right away, but who knows?
  16. Beat me to it. What a great game. I can't wait to see my Cats in Richmond!!!! Congrats boys and good luck to Owen the rest of the way, they are gunna be a tough out.
  17. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa I hope I got this right I am pretty sure it is. What a great ball game! Owen hits a 15 ft jumpshot with 4 seconds left to put them up by 2, then HC end bounds the ball and get it to #23 Connor Jeffries who puts up a 30 footer nothing but net at the buzzer. The score may not be right because I have been so excited about the win I didnt think about it. Good luck to the Cats at Richmond, can't wait to watch you all! P.S. I dub this team the luckiest team I have ever seen. They are 5 for 5 on game winning threes this year. :thumb:
  18. HC and OC have played really close both times. I can see it in the eyes of the HC players that they reeeaalllyy want this. I think they bring down Owen by 4. Lets go Cats!
  19. :confused: How are they arrogant for that????
  20. I know it. My buddy and I were talking about that. He has done that for a while and I figured they could get the rebounds. I guess he didnt want to foul GCs shooters, but iunno.
  21. I called this one in the prediction thread :lol:. Great game and good game GC. It was definately a thriller. Congrats to Hinkle on one heckuva shot.
  22. NO kidding. I have never seen a schedule that soft at HC. Oh well, I think there team is still fairly solid and they can beat GC if they execute their game plan and dont make stupid mistakes.
  23. Toss up. I have to go with HC at the buzzer. Cant wait to watch this one!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.