Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Habib

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Habib

  1. That is true too! I just hope its a great game and it stays injury free! :thumb:
  2. I think you are describing Trinity...the game Thursday is just a warm up for Glendale...
  3. That only makes sense...but it was actually corrupt blind draw officials who just really wanted to see an NKY team make it...
  4. I think they were being facetious...
  5. HA, I did too, I was wondering when St. Henry put together a football team! :lol:
  6. Ryle isn't the JV team a lot of Trinity fans are acting like, but at the end of the day they are not on the same level as Trinity. Trinity is fast, well coached, fundamental, and they won't make many mistakes. Can Ryle win this game? Yes, thats why they play them, but it will take an incredible performance from Ryle and some mistakes by Trinity. I think the Raiders will hang with them through the first half and then Trinity will just pull away.
  7. Took the words right from my mouth.
  8. Yes, exactly. Trinity, St. X, and Male should be the only playoff teams and just play a round robin for the state title. That way attendance is always high!
  9. I think only one person said that. On top of that Trinity is probably the most sound fundamental team in the state, each player knows their role and how to play their position very well. They don't make a lot of mistakes. They are also very fast, very strong, and very talented. But Ryle's style of play would be considered 'physical.' Thats just how they play. I think if I had to pick one of Trinity's attributes to epitomize them it would be 'fundamentally sound.' I don't mean that as an insult either.
  10. Vince and Scott both started that game at Cardinal Stadium too, if I remember correctly...
  11. cov cath
  12. My biggest concern right now is how to get the ship to Louisville...
  13. Well, I hope it is a good game! But losing to Trinity at state sure beats losing to them in the first round every year!
  14. Ok, thanks for clearing that up. "False" was just a really confusing answer for my other post I thought.
  15. What is false? That I heard this from a player or my intentions for posting it?:confused:
  16. I can't link to any articles but I had heard from a player that Ryle and Henderson were not exchanging film and that Ryle had picked up film on Henderson from another team. I posted that here to see if anyone could confirm that or enlighten us as to why.
  17. In the old system it allowed for Trinity v. St. X/Male in the final game, but what if another matchup arose like this years Trinity/Male matchup. Neither system was designed to pit the two best teams in the state together for the state championship. Ultimately, the best team in the state wins the title.
  18. I have heard this too.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.