Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Habib

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Habib

  1. Waiting on Apple to buyout Tidal before I'll be able to listen to this one, but I'm anxious to hear it.
  2. "Big Fish Theory" - Vince Staples
  3. Latest additions to the catalog: "The Nashville Sound" - Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit "So You Wanna Be An Outlaw" - Steve Earle and the Dukes "Coconut Oil" EP - Lizzo "After Laughter" - Paramore
  4. D. Then cut the tray in half.
  5. Yea, I picked up the Sharkk Claro's. It was hard to beat the price. Bluetooth and noise cancelling both work well and are easy to use. They fold up into a nice hard shell case, so they've been good to travel with. They sound good, but I don't think they sound as good as my Audio-Technica's. Those come with a 12' wire, though. :lol2:
  6. Andrew Sullivan: My Distraction Sickness — and Yours Addicted to Your iPhone? You’re Not Alone - The Atlantic I read these this week and noted similar sentiments expressed by two distinct writers. I definitely understand what they're talking about. I check my phone impulsively. I scan my web browser impulsively as well. When I signed off of Facebook for good one of the first things I noticed is how often I would habitually and unconsciously direct my cursor to where the bookmark used to be. I'll check my phone intermittently when I read as well and for no other purpose than habit. None of this can be good. :lol2: I think it's time to detach a little bit.
  7. How would the Sharkk's be for traveling?
  8. Habib replied to PurplePride92's topic in Technology
    Clearly not. This is the first I've noticed it.
  9. Habib replied to PurplePride92's topic in Technology
    The night shade setting is a nice feature. I have a similar app on my computer. Makes it easier on your eyes at night.
  10. Habib replied to PurplePride92's topic in Technology
    The most noticeable thing for me is the change to the messenger. I do like the addition of the doodle feature, but it seems like it will get old. I also turned on the night setting, so we'll see what that's like after sunset.
  11. Yea I get what you mean. Though, I got the impression the story isn't done for her yet, but now I'm blanking on why I thought that. :lol2: Whatever it was, I feel like they implied she still existed in the Upside Down.
  12. I didn't mind the ending. Set it up for a second season but still tied a bow around the first. What didn't you like?
  13. Pretty close to what I thought. It's not something that would usually be my cup of tea but I got really into it. I'm looking forward to a second season.
  14. :lol2: Pretty good description. I have two more episodes left.
  15. I'm two in and I'll keep going. Not what I expected but strangely compelling. I had to Google it when I first started because I thought someone had just pulled this out of an 80s vault. I could have waited and found out that Winona Ryder wasn't a teenager though.
  16. I remember playing against him in pee wee. Brohm was easily the best player I saw in high school. Just made it look easy. Also played against Dustin Grutza and Chris Lofton. They had another receiver or running back who was really good and I forget their name.
  17. And now we have to sit around and wait for the payoff next year. :lol2: I assume this will be part of how Jimmy becomes Saul.
  18. I read that on the AV Club's review, but I wouldn't have connected it myself. Who else could it be?
  19. Anyone watch the second season? Finale was last night. I thought the show got to the next level this season, but the finale wasn't very satisfying. Leaves you wanting more, though.
  20. In response to this fiasco, a bipartisan bill is being pushed in Congress by Diane Feinstein and Richard Burr demands tech companies to be able to provide all data to the government when requested and thus, according to a techy quoted in this article, "basically outlaws end-to-end encryption." Elsewhere, I've seen privacy advocate Julian Sanchez describe the bill thusly: "Burr-Feinstein may be the most insane thing I’ve ever seen seriously offered as a piece of legislation. It is ‘do magic’ in legalese.” The Senate’s Draft Encryption Bill Is ‘Ludicrous, Dangerous, Technically Illiterate’ | WIRED You can read the most recent draft here. Burr Encryption Bill - Discussion Draft
  21. Seems to confirm many suspicions this was about getting Apple to create a backdoor (or to create the legal ability to demand it) than it was about this one phone. If they had the ability to hack it all along - and many tech experts have been saying this since the start - then what other reason did they have to challenge Apple over it?
  22. Cincinnati's own Wussy has a new album out. Shake It is behind on the pressing, so the vinyl won't be available until April and I'll probably wait until then to give it a spin. It's getting solid reviews.
  23. A judge sides with Apple in first court challenge. [uPDATED] Magistrate Judge Orenstein’s order in the EDNY, denying DOJ’s All Writs Act request . . . | Just Security
  24. China has already asked (demanded?).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.