Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sports Maniac

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sports Maniac

  1. Who do you think makes there team click and looks good doing it? :banana:
  2. I feel that Jackson City will take this one. Lee are in a slump right now. Should be a heck of a ball game.Jackson City by 4
  3. I do not see Lee getting past Jackson City at Jackson. I feel that JAckson City is as good as they are hitting from the perimeter. Neither of these teams will win the All 'A'. Hazard all the way.
  4. Paul Smith is no doubt the best basketball player to ever play at Owsley. He averaged nearly 35 points a game his soph, junior, and senior year
  5. I beleive buckhorn will pull this out. This will be a nail biter if Cordia can hit the three's. Buckhorn by 4.
  6. I dont see why they have tourney games at gyms that will only seat 300 people or that have hardly any parking space.
  7. Hazard played good ball. I dont think they had much inside scoring. Just about all there scoring came from the perimeter. Hazard is still one of the best teams in this region. Owsley played there buts off last night and should of won. :ylsuper:
  8. Owsley County is really starting to come together. Smith has been showing good leadership on the court. I'd say the Owls are looking to turn this season around and come out with a bang. :flame:
  9. Who will win the 14th region All 'A' tourney.
  10. Cut Breathitt some slack. With the age group they have, eventually someone will step up and be "the man" on that team. Breathitt's coach knows basketball, and his the right man for this rebuilding process.
  11. Breathitt has yet to show people in this region that they can play ball. Leslie will win this one by 8.
  12. Who would you say are the top ten teams and players in your region?
  13. I would have to agree with you. It is extremely hard to beat Clay at Clay.
  14. I would have to go with Jackson City by 8. Jackson City always brings there 'A' game when facing Lee. The past couple of games, Lee has begun the first half slow. :sleep: They usually turn it on in the second half. It will be a tough game. A great game to watch.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.