Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JC Alumni 76

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JC Alumni 76

  1. 6:01 in the 2nd quarter Johnson Central 21 Knox Central 14
  2. 9:44 in the 2nd Johnson Central 21 Knox Central 6
  3. End of the 1st quarter Johnson Central 21 Knox Central 0
  4. 3:45 in the 1st quarter Johnson Central 21 Knox County 0
  5. 5:46 in the 1st quarter Johnson Central 14 Knox County 0
  6. Johnson Central 50 Ashland 14 In the 4th.
  7. In recent history for the most part, the rematch between this teams has either been much closer than the initial matchup, or the other team would win. I think there was one exception back in 2016 where JC demolished Ashland in the playoffs. I expect this game to be a little closer than the first, but unless JC turns the ball over on multiple occasions, I believe they will be the victors. To bad I have to miss this one! Good luck Eagles! Johnson Central 36 Ashland 24
  8. Was this a forced resignation? I don’t know the history of the program, but Scott had good success the past few years IMO.
  9. Final Johnson Central 50 Scott 7
  10. 1:37 in the 4th Johnson Central 50 Scott 7
  11. 11:39 in the 4th Johnson Central 43 Scott 7
  12. 5:26 in the 3rd Johnson Central 37 Scott 7
  13. At the half Johnson Central 37 Scott 0
  14. 6:55 in the 2nd Johnson Central 37 Scott 0
  15. 8:55 in the 2nd Johnson Central 30 Scott 0
  16. 10:21 in the 2nd Johnson Central 23 Scott 0
  17. 4:19 in the 1st Johnson Central 14 Scott 0
  18. 6:30 in the 1st Johnson Central 7 Scott 0
  19. 1.) Covington Catholic 2.) Saint X 3.) South Warren 4.) Fredrick Douglas 5.) Male
  20. Happy to see Moore’s continued success. One of the classest teams JC has faced this season. I wish those young men nothing but the best.
  21. Oh, I’m sure your right. No “Love” lost, no pun intended. Dicky has accepted loss gracefully on a few occasions, but is sour 75% of the time. Regardless of the final score, the game was never really in doubt. Ashland had no answer in this matchup for JC’s run game. I imagine the next matchup will be much closer. It is indeed a shame that this series couldn’t have continued to be played. It’s one of the games, I as a fan look forward to the most, along with this weeks matchup with Belfry.
  22. Dicky is a great play by play commentator. He is also a huge “homer”. I’m sure it was tough on him watching it in live action as the Eagles ran over, through, and around the Tomcats D nearly all night.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.