Everything posted by pastplayer
-
Regional Tournaments
I think at 152 it will be Burgess (SC) vs Sullivan (WC) an at 160 Stafford(SC) vs Floyd(WC). At 171 I think Singley will win it and at HWT Slone(Sc) vs Espinoza(MC) will be a good matchup.
-
Sheldon Clark vs. East Ridge
The game will be at Easr Ridge. Sc should bounce back and get the win this week. What does everyone think?
-
Sheldon Clark 18 Fairland,OH 6
No I dont think that Sc is overrated. Anytime you go to Fairland and get a win you can call it a good night because of the cinstant flags. Sc would drive, and then get called back.
-
Sheldon Clark 18 Fairland,OH 6
Good game last night for the cards. Sc's defense really stepped it up only allowing a touchdown run in the 2nd quarter.
-
Sheldon Clark vs. Knott County predictions
Owens who?????? he not no all-american how many yards did he have last year against sc 30 or maybe 40 you can take a 5 year old and put big numbers up on scrub teams but your not going to on a team like sheldon clark not going to happen 30+ was before reading what everyone else but i'm pretty sure after the player read it and tell hager they might run the score up on the 50+ and im being serious........
-
Sheldon Clark vs. Knott County predictions
Anyone have any predictions for this game? I will take Sc by 30+
-
Pride of the Mountains All star Wrestling Classic
I know jon Wells will be the hwt he won region and 4th in state
-
Middle School State Tournament
Matt Slone,117 from Inez, takes home another state championship and the MOW!!!! :banana:
-
-Region 8-
yes he wrestled him at Sheldon Clark duals and at WSAZ and Slone pinned him both times.
-
Region 8
275- jon wells sc
-
Where and When?
sc has there first in two weeks.. Tennessee ...
-
Belfry/Sheldon Clark Game Discussion
Schs 21 Pirates 14
-
Top 20 RB's in 2A.
Dials, Sheldon Clark
-
Sheldon Clark / Belfry predictions
Only one of them can run the ball at a time.
-
Sheldon Clark / Belfry predictions
Sheldon Clark found an answer for #3 in the second half of the Leslie County game, if they can stop him they most certainly can stop #7.
-
Sheldon Clark / Belfry predictions
I think that goes without saying but I'll say it anyways.Belfry Pirates a great team, a great coach, and great fans, in all a class act. And if you all beat us then you will have my support the rest of the season because it's been great to have the two time defending state champs living right next door to us. Thank you for sending us two great coaches Mattinee and Hager.Good luck, but go Cards. :dancingpa :banana: :ylsuper: :dancingpa
-
Sheldon Clark / Belfry predictions
Who was the second best team that they played? I just want to see were we rank!
-
Sheldon Clark / Belfry predictions
First of all I would like to congradulate Lc on a great season. I've watch every game Sheldon clark has played this year,and imo they are the best team that Sheldon Clark has played this season. Their speed and athleticism shocked the cardinals in the first half, but as they have all year their hearts and desire would not let this outstanding team walk away with the win to shut out such an explosive offense in the secound half really stunned me with that said I think this team could do something that no other team in Sc has ever done and that is to win a State Title no disrepect intended to the Belfry pirates they have a great team,but so does Sheldon Clark every since belfry beat SC all I have heard from the players is they had to get back to pond creek because they felt like they beat themselves and I know Coach Hager wants another shoot at his old coach and team.Go Cards the fans will be with you next friday night.
-
Best Small School
Banks did defeat Howard but it wasn't easy. It was a pretty good match. The end score was 10-5. At the beginning of the match Banks and Howard hit head to head and Howard's eye got cut down. I'm not making excuses for Howard I'm just saying that could have effected his performance. The points that Banks score was from throws. He put Howard on his bach at the beginning o fthe match and at the very end.
-
Best Small School
That is very true. Thats the only place it counts.
-
Best Small School
Well this is how ithink it will go, 103 LC Because Slone stayed back or it would be sc 112 SC Marcum 119 lc 125 Lc 130 Sc (Stepp) 135 Sc (Howard 140 SC (music) Did not wrestle last year do to grades but is back and very good 145 Sc (Dials) 152 LC 160 LC 171 SC (Kelly) 189 Sc (Slone) williams is to old 215 SC (Chaffins) Hwt SC (Wells) SC 9 LC 5 and most of SC will come by pins