Best Small School

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheldon Clark also has Adam Dials which placed in the state. BJ Slone will have another year of experience and he's muscled up quite a bit. Justin Chaffins has also trimmed down. Should be a good year for this young team.

I wasn't for sure if Union fell down to small schools this year or not. Heard the rumors that they were. If they get the numbers up like back in the early 90's or even the early 80's, they will be a definite force to be rekoned with in years to come.

Last year SC had a very young team last year but about this year I say they will come out 2006 small school state champs. Alot of experience has taught them last year. And for 119rider .. I havn't heard anything about union moving down.

Is the small school state title an actual award given or is it just "understood"? I mean, does the KHSAA recognize the small school champion, even though all teams wrestle in the same state tourney? If so, who was the small school champ this past season?

The small school title si an award givin by the coaches. I'm not for sure if KHSAA regonizes it. But it is an award givin every year now. And laure wonit last year. Sheldon Clark the won it 2 years in a row before that. It should b ea close run for those two team sthis year.

Lower wts Chris Stepp, Steven Marcum, Billy Smith, Eric Music, Howard. Upper Wts are loaded, Adam Dials, Jared Waller, Larry Horn, Lee Burgess, Ryan Kelly, BJ Slone, Justin Chaffins, Jon Wells and a few more. Heard that some others are coming out this year. Only a few of these are seniors, young team.