Everything posted by RNCSportsaholic
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
Rice stays hot now has 18 points. PHS-35 MC-34
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
At the half... PHS-30 MC-28 Foul trouble MC- Rice-2 PHS- Slone-2, Williams-2 Rice(MC) has 12 points Grimm(PHS) has 8 points
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
Tied at 28 1 minute left in 1st half
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
MC-24 PHS-22 Rice(MC) has 10 pts.
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
Tied at 22.
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
Devon Rice picks up his 2nd foul. Bundy to the line for 2. MC-22 PHS-21
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
Slone(PHS) picks up his 2nd foul with 5min left in the half
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
MC-20 PHS-21 Grimm with 8 T.O. MC with 5:10 left in the 2nd
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
MC-20 PHS-19 5:30 in the 2nd
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
Paintsville not doing too well on the boards. At the end of one MC-15 PHS-9
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
Williams with 2 quick fouls for Paintsville MC- 15 PHS-7
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
Early in the first Mag. Co leads 10-5 3:00 left
-
57th District SemiFinal: (1) Paintsville v/s (4) Magoffin County
IF Paintsville brings their A game then nobody can touch them. MC has to play their best game of the season to win this one and Paintsville has to play close to their best. Coach Runyon and staff have the Tigers playing their best at the perfect time, now its time for the real season to start. Prediction: PHS-75 MC-59
-
Magoffin 76 Lawrence Co 68
I'd say they feel like they will have tough game on their hands considering how the regular season games went.
-
Magoffin 76 Lawrence Co 68
Now tell us how you really feel about Paintsville.
-
Upset Specials
:confused:
-
All A State Tournament---Should True All A Schools withdraw from Tourney??
Thanks for clearing it up, but still some schools that are 2A in football are able to compete in this tourny, correct? So they haven't changed the rules, they never used the KHSAA football rules as far as class goes?
-
All A State Tournament---Should True All A Schools withdraw from Tourney??
BuckMaster- I think everyone agrees that it is not an absolute invitational. However, the rules have been changed to allow more schools in the tournament and it appears this was done so they could invite other schools that may bring in more $.
-
All A State Tournament---Should True All A Schools withdraw from Tourney??
I don't know all the facts, but you are correct that the KHSAA has nothing to do with the tournament. It's no diffent than the 5/3 of Hoops Classic, menaing they can invite whoever they want. I would suggest a name change, but thats about it.
-
Paintsville vs Pike Central
I'm all for honoring the 1996 Championship team but won't that take some of the spotlight off the seniors? Great Idea, but just wish it was during another home game.
-
15th Region Tounament at Expo Center...Good Idea or Not?
Like I said before I have never been inside the Expo Center so I don't know its layout, but didn't I read somewhere on here that there will be seats behind each goal for the pep sections?
-
15th Region Tounament at Expo Center...Good Idea or Not?
Never been to the place but have heard nothing but great things about it. Places like Sheldon Clark and others have problems due to the lack of places to eat and hospitals not within a quick enough drive if urgent medical treatment is needed. I like the fact that it will be every teams first game at the Expo Center so no team has home court advantage.
-
15th Region Officials
I have played several rounds of golf, but never broken 90. Just because you do something a lot does not mean you do it well. Reffing is just like any other job that requires quick decisions, you get the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. I'll let everyone else decide which catagory the refs in the 15th region fall under.
-
15th Region Officials
I agree with what you are saying, in general. They may not be bias, they may not care if the game is close, and they may not care who wins; however...just like the stereotype that 15th region basketball is weak the refs of our region get the same tag-weak. I don't know if they deserve the criticism they get but watch a typical 15th region game and watch how much "physical" away from the ball activity goes on. Maybe this goes on every where but I have noticed this in the 15th. As for the 2 refs mentioned in this thread I'll just say "no comment."
-
What High School did you go to?
The Paintsville High School Class of 2002