Everything posted by RNCSportsaholic
-
Paintsville vs. Johnson Central Updates
Tigers come out "Man to Man"
-
Paintsville vs. Johnson Central Updates
For those interested in this game I'll be giving up to the minute(s) updates.
-
57th District Championship Game: (1) Paintsville v/s (2) Johnson Central
No problem. :thumb:
-
Best three sport athelete you know
I'll toss Daniel Pugh's name into the debate.
-
57th District Championship Game: (1) Paintsville v/s (2) Johnson Central
Does anyone know what time the game starts, and would anyone be interested in me giving updates?
-
What to do when in a batting slump.
It sounds like a good tool to use. Just don't have them drink a "40" before doing this. :laugh:
-
57th District Championship Game: (1) Paintsville v/s (2) Johnson Central
PHS-78 JCHS-69 I hope Central still believes they can press this Tiger team.
-
Paintsville 65 Magoffin Co.63
I don't remember laughing at you but if I did it was more along the lines of momentum going intot he district than seedings were concerned. I have said all along that if Paintsville brings their A game then its all she wrote for the 15th region. Its a bold statement but its true.
-
Paintsville 65 Magoffin Co.63
Hard to say the better team lost when they went 0-3 against PHS for the season. I'll give credit to MC though, they played the most talented team in the region to the wire in 3 great games but the better team won each of those games. Paintsville just made a couple of more plays when they were needed. It's hard to believe that MC was the 4 seed. I think they are better than Sheldon Clark.
-
Prestonsburg 92 South Floyd 55
What happened?
-
Paintsville 65 Magoffin Co.63
Me too! LOL
-
Paintsville 65 Magoffin Co.63
Great game by both teams. Grimm kept Paintsville in the game. Slone came through in the clutch and hit the game winner. Rice for MC had a great game with 28 points.
-
Paintsville 65 Magoffin Co.63
Thank you!
-
Paintsville 65 Magoffin Co.63
Painstville wins on final second shot by Slone!
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
Shot by Slone is good!!! Tiger Win!!!
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
Time Out PHS PHS ball with 13 secs left game still tied.
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
PHS ball Time out PHS. 30 seconds to play. Tied at 63.
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
First one no good. 45 secs to play tied at 63
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
MC to the line for 2.
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
PHS-63 MC-62 57.4 to play MC ball
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
Time Out PHS. PHS up 1 with 2:00 left
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
PHS-63 MC-62
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
MC-62 PHS-61 PHS ball 2+ to play
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
Enter Pack into the game.
-
Paintsville vs Magoffin Co. Updates
Williams fouls out.