Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prestonsburg 92 South Floyd 55

Featured Replies

  • Author
What happened?

 

I don't know...just saw the score. Impressive win for the Cats.

Prestonsburg just played like everyone knows they can tonight. They could have broken 110 points, but Coach Crisp pulled the starters with 5 minutes left. Congrats Prestonsburg, and great season South Floyd.

 

Sean Leslie had 33 points, 9 rebounds, and 7 blocks. (Unofficial)

Tinch, do you know what the stats were on Lewis?

Tinch, do you know what the stats were on Lewis?

 

I think he had 25, I heard he and Sean had 58 combined points. (This is what Freddy J. told me so who knows.)

 

Gish, I think the highlight will come on WYMT at 11:20. You many be able to find out more from there.

The game will be rebroadcast on Cablevision at 11:10 p.m. or in 1 minute!

Sean Leslie had 30, Lewis Barnett had 28. Patton dunks in game to put the exclamation point on this.

I think Leslie 30 points and Barnett 28. Ryan Johnson had 21

I think Leslie 30 points and Barnett 28. Ryan Johnson had 21

 

 

:thumb:

Tinch, do you know what the stats were on Lewis?

 

 

I had Lewis for 9 boards, gish.

Prestonsburg played great tonight... Lewis and Sean were awesome... South Floyd played great until they lost control of their temper... but overall it was an awesome game

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.