Everything posted by U Reach I Teach
-
Montgomery Co 70 St Pat 60
Owens only had 9
-
Pendleton 49 Grant County 25
whats wrong with Natalie?
-
Deming vs. Nicholas County Predictions 1/15
Deming wins this game, but not as bad as most anticipate.
-
Toughest and Weakest Regions in the State
I think the 10th is the weakest this year
-
Girls Pick 10 Contest Week #6
5 Simon Kenton 3 Holmes 3 Rowan 1 Clay Co 1 Henry Clay 1 Lexington Catholic 1 LCA 1 Pikeville 1 Rockcastle 1 Bowling Green TB 97
-
Best Technical Story
Coach Knight maybe?
-
Best Technical Story
One of my all time favorites is a Jimmy V story. He asked the official if he could get a technical for what he was thinking. The referee replied with of course not Coach. I cant T you up for your thoughts. Jimmy V said well good then because I think you suck.
-
Best Technical Story
A technical was called on me once and he came over and said Technical Foul on the coach.. I replied with, thats the best call you made all night. I watched the rest of that game from the crack in the door of the locker room.
-
Best Technical Story
I told an official not to long ago that it was a good thing that his referee test was open book because if not he would be bagging groceries.
-
Best Technical Story
What are some of the best technical stories you have seen, heard, or even been a part of? What are some of the things that the coaches have said to warrant a technical? Thoughts? I will add one I recently said a little later on.
-
Deming 67 Nicholas County 45
Thanks Devilman
-
Deming 67 Nicholas County 45
I went and watched this game and I dont remember the final score, but I do know that Deming won by 20+. Deming dominated this game from start to finish and Nicholas County looked very sloppy. One bright spot for Nicholas County was Brittanie Sosby. Although her shot wasn't falling she was still able to get good looks and knocked down a couple three pointers.
-
Augusta 45 Silver Grove 32
Congratulations to Coach Arnold and Coach Bach on a nice win.
-
St Pat 54 Bracken Co. 45
St. Pat outworked Bracken County tonight. They got a lot of loose balls that could have gone either way. Bracken County had numerous opportunities underneath the basket and wasnt able to cash in. St. Pat got to the FT early and often, shooting 36 times. Bracken Co. actually made more field goals then the Lady Saints, but the Lady Saints outscored them from the FT Line 21-7. The Lady Bears need to learn to play some defense without fouling so much.
-
Campbell Co 69 Pendleton Co 47
Had a chance to see this young man play and HE CAN PLAY!
-
Augusta 62 Calvary Christian 51
That he does! Every basketball team needs a roleplayer like Joey. ATown is glad to have him!
-
Scott Co. 76 Mason Co. 64
First I want to let everyone know that I am not a Scott County fan or Mason County fan but how come when Mason County loses its because people are sick and their star was on the bench in foul trouble. As to the sickness, something you can't control, but FOULS are something Darius did do and commit. So, its his fault he ws in foul trouble right? Give credit where credit is due. Why always make excuses? I will go on the record and say this. I still believe Mason Co. is the best team in the state. Tonight they may not have played like the best team in the state, but I can tell you this, watch out come March...
-
Augusta 62 Calvary Christian 51
Congrats to the Panthers on a great win! Calvary Christian is a good solid team. The Panthers will need to put together 3 or 4 games of consistency if they want to make a run in the Class A! Congrats to Coach Kelsch and his boys!
-
Keisha Woods and Uc-Clermont
Congrats to Keisha Woods and her family! Good People they are!
-
Mason Co vs Scott Co..Predictions
Good Point! I agree!
-
How are the 10th Region alums doing in college?
Hannah Jefferson - Bracken County is playing at the University of the Cumberlands.. In 13 games she has 50 points, 28 rebounds, 6-6 from the FT line, 22-38 from the field.
-
Lloyd Memorial 59 Augusta 52
URIT will not be in attendance due to late practice BDB. We can't cut short, got big game tomorrow night.
-
Lloyd Memorial 59 Augusta 52
#34 is Craddock -- Player!
-
Lloyd Memorial 59 Augusta 52
This Lloyd team is better than their record indicates. This is a hard nosed physical agressive defensive team. Their athleticism and quickness gave the Panthers fits all night. Shawn White did as good as job as can be expected guarding #34 for Lloyd. #34 had a few inches and some pounds on Shawn and Shawn was still able to contain him for the most part. Late in the 4th #34 was able to get to the bucket for some easy layups, but for the most of the game he was guarded tough. Augusta played well in stretches and only had one stretch in the 3rd that got them down 10 points. The Panthers continue to play hard and their effort will win them a few more games this season. They have a good Calvary Christian team coming in on Friday for Homecoming! Good Luck to the Panthers!
-
St Pat @ Pendleton Co..Saturday Predictions
Coach Simms will have his troops playing hard from whistle to whistle and horn to horn, but still isn't enough to get past the Saints. The Saints will have the best 2 players on the floor and this will carry them to the victory. Coach Hinson keeps the saints marching towards the ALL A