Everything posted by cardplayer
-
This years under rated players.
Jason Rusch- Scott Co. High CJ Third Team All State 06 All District Team 06 3 year Varsity Starter 2 years MLB Senior year OL/DL 5'11" 215lbs Ran 4.82/40 at Tennesee Camp Summer of 05 Most Tackles On The Team 04,05. Team 4A State Runner-up 04
-
Lafayette 25 Henry Clay 13
So in other words it doesn't matter if Scott Co. Wins or loses Friday night they still come up 3rd seed in the play off. (Figures):irked:
-
Scott Co. 19 Dunbar 7
I can't recall the exact time Scott Co. but it was in the single digits. Around this time Dunbar 4th and 3 on Scott Co. 3 yard line goes for it instead of field goal. Scott Co. Stuffs them and turn it around for a touchdown(97 yrds.) 12/7 now. With approx. 3:40 on the clock Dunbar with no time outs starts passing. Turn over on downs with aprox. 2:20 left. Scott Co. has it now around Dunbar 35 yard line. Well the rest is history; I assume you guys know the rest of the story. :thumb:
-
Lafayette @ Henry Clay
A fact you might want to figure in your prediction; is that Lafayette has had two weeks to prepare for Henry Clay. They didn't play Friday night.
-
Scott Co. vs Lex Cath. Predictions
We'll see. First thing that has to happen; the QB has to have time to throw. I predict 10 QB sacks by the D line.:thumb:
-
Trinity vs Oldham County Predictions
Trinity-45 oldham-0-
-
Scott Co. vs Lex Cath. Predictions
WOW! Where's all the Lex Cath Fans. One bad game doesn't keep them quite does it? Hey; Lex. Cath has had two weeks to prepare for Scott Co. like Boone Co. you guys have a chance. Just can't understand no one replying to this thread.:confused:
-
Scott Co. vs Lex Cath. Predictions
Scott Co. Wins! 35-21
-
Scott Co. 31 Boone Co. 26
Farris is everything you guys said in earlier post and more. Once he gets past the front line Katty bar the door he's gone.
-
Scott Co. 31 Boone Co. 26
Congrats To Scott Co. Players And Coaches. Kudo's Goes To Boone Co. For not giving up being being down 2 TD's and a FG (31- 14) with little more than 7 minutes in the game. What a nail biter for Scott Co. Fans.
-
Scott Co. / Boone Co. Predictions
Thanks
-
Scott Co. / Boone Co. Predictions
I don't understand it. For some reason Scott Co. team has a hard time getting respect or credit and it's not right for the players and coaches. I believe their first real test will be Henry Clay. That game will tell if we earn it or not.
-
Scott Co. / Boone Co. Predictions
3 of them from Scott Co.
-
Scott Co. / Boone Co. Predictions
Who is this Ferris? I take it he is a RB or a QB. What I here of him sounds like a man among boys. What's his #? I'm looking foward to seeing him play. That way there is no question who is the best team come Friday night.:thumb:
-
Scott Co. / Boone Co. Predictions
I can't recall but I do know they beat Scott Co. by a few point in the last minutes of game.
-
Scott Co. / Boone Co. Predictions
In past years it seemed the quarterback had all day to throw the ball. This year we haven't seen this. The DL is very strong and fast, getting back to quaterback.
-
Scott Co. / Boone Co. Predictions
I wish it was Georgetown. This year it's at Boone. Is your prediction the same?
-
Scott Co. / Boone Co. Predictions
Thanks for clarifying.:thumb:
-
Scott Co. / Boone Co. Predictions
Much worse than you think? Ouch!
-
Scott Co. / Boone Co. Predictions
Boone Co. has had two weeks to prepare coming off a loss from Cov. Cath. What's your predictions?
-
The Mr. Football candidates
How about being in the heart of Kentucky (Scott Co.)! Cody Andrews; As a Sophomore took Scott.Co. to the finals of 4A Championship. His Third Year as varisity QB. has respectable record. He's got the height the ARM but there's one thing he doesn't have and that's a famous daddy's last name.:irked:
-
Trinity/Scott County Scrimmage
You know Mr.Oxnard I've been following S.C. Football for sometime now. The S.C. teams you thought would go all the way didn't (2003). The teams you was told and thought wouldn't; did (2004). So all I have to say is that it's encouraging. :thumb:
-
Trinity/Scott County Scrimmage
:sssh:
-
Trinity/Scott County Scrimmage
In no way did I question the talent. If it was taken that why; my apolgy. But this does explain alot. Thank for your reply.
-
Trinity/Scott County Scrimmage
I was surpise that the O-line didn't hold S.C. D-line more than what they did. Our D.E. Sacked the Q.B. 3 times and that's not the including the safety that our D.T. got. I noticed the they aren't as large has they have been in the past. They seem to be as tall but not as large. IMO