This years under rated players.

BigCat2112

Casey Allen/Breathitt COunty.......At begining of season wasn't ranked in the top 10 in his region, ended up making 1st team all-state defense, and was the only player from his region to make 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team....I believe. He will succeed at the next level because he is going into a program that his older brother already knows. (his brother is going to be a coach at Pikeville College). Casey is attending Pikeville College on a full-ride scholarship, and I believe he will get the publicity there because of his hard work, and dedication to the sport.

J.T Forest - Raceland

Played three years at fullback. Moved to OL this year and played C, and LB on defense. He was a force on D and any Offense that played against him knew where he was. He got a little local press, HM All-State. Still undecided on college to attend, but has several offers. I an sure he will make an impact at what ever college he attends.

Even though he still has a year to go, Junior R.D. Reynolds had another solid year for North Bullitt. 550 yds rushing, 450 passing, around 200 receiving, 150 on returns, 3 INT's and averaged 8 tackles per game at safety. All-State HM, 1st team All-District at safety as a sophomore and junior. Should be an impact player on both sides of the ball next year.

Would you mind telling me where the offers are from? I've seen this kid play a few times and I came away impressed.

The only names that I have heard are all D2/D3:

Thomas Moore

Cambellsville

Pikeville

There was also some talk that he was thinking of walking on at U of L.

He did not want to make a decision until the season was over and I have not heard if he has signed anywhere.

Casey Allen/Breathitt COunty.......At begining of season wasn't ranked in the top 10 in his region, ended up making 1st team all-state defense, and was the only player from his region to make 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team....I believe. He will succeed at the next level because he is going into a program that his older brother already knows. (his brother is going to be a coach at Pikeville College). Casey is attending Pikeville College on a full-ride scholarship, and I believe he will get the publicity there because of his hard work, and dedication to the sport.

Man I agree with you Casey had to be one of the top O/D Lineman in the state. He was one of the best blockers that I have ever seen play the sport of football. He was a team leader I think he was the heart of the breathitt county fooball team. And those shoes well be hard to replace. I think he will go on to lead pikeville to some big wins.I wish him the best of luck. Dose any one know his 40 time. :dancingpa :flame: :dancingpa

Casey was given a 5.1 40 yard dash at the Eastern Kentucky Combine last summer. Pretty good concidering he is 6'0 300 pounds. He ran that on a bumb knee too. Right now I believe he is the healthiest he has been since he went down witht he knee his junior year. I wish him the best.

Clint Thompson -Raceland

played nose guard. Worked his way up by getting minutes here and there and time on special teams. Played full time varsity. No one thought he would be big enough as a lineman. He proved he would not be blocked. He says he is most proud of the three touchdowns that he scored as a lineman and getting to play with the awesome seniors he played with. J.T. Grizzle, ETC. His only publicity was BGP from you all and local papers and all area.

Colleges i have heard are the same as J. T. Forrest. The Ram family wish him well on his decision as well as all the seniors. This thread in my opinion could have been started for our entire senior class of Rams. They were just outstanding this year. Best of luck guys.

Donald Walker - Mercer Co.

Donald was the feature back for Mercer before the merge. Hurt a hamstring in track during the spring and re-injured it right before the season, then had a high ankle sprain, horrible luck. Hes 5'10" 190 with power and speed, whoever gets him will be getting a huge steal.

Donald Walker - Mercer Co.

Donald was the feature back for Mercer before the merge. Hurt a hamstring in track during the spring and re-injured it right before the season, then had a high ankle sprain, horrible luck. Hes 5'10" 190 with power and speed, whoever gets him will be getting a huge steal.

Completely agree about Walker. He is one heck of a player that was overshadowed by some tough luck.

Another player is Josh Wills of Russell. The heart and soul of a very good defense but never really in the spotlight. Maybe the smartest player I have ever seen.

Athough Aaron Root of Williamsburg got alot of local attention (District POY at Linebacker, Corbin News Journal Defensive Player of the year), he did not get any state wide attention other than being nominated for the KY - TN all star game. He is being recruited by Campbellsville, Cumberlands, Union, Mount St. Joseph's, Kentucky Christian, Thomas Moore, Murray State, Kenyon, among others. He will be a tremendous college player for who ever gets him, an outstanding work ethic, great knowledge of the game, and loves to hit. In all my years of football, I've not seen many kids who will out work this one.

Athough Aaron Root of Williamsburg got alot of local attention (District POY at Linebacker, Corbin News Journal Defensive Player of the year), he did not get any state wide attention other than being nominated for the KY - TN all star game. He is being recruited by Campbellsville, Cumberlands, Union, Mount St. Joseph's, Kentucky Christian, Thomas Moore, Murray State, Kenyon, among others. He will be a tremendous college player for who ever gets him, an outstanding work ethic, great knowledge of the game, and loves to hit. In all my years of football, I've not seen many kids who will out work this one.

What position does he play on defense?

What position does he play on defense?

Aaron Root played both Mike (Middle) and Sam (Strong Side) this year. He broke the school record he set as a Jr. (164 tackles) this year by 10 (174), an average of 16 per game, with 2 int's, 3 forced fumbles, 19 tackles for loss, and 3 recoveries with 1 being returned 48 yards for a TD. He is 5'8", 190 lbs. and runs a 4.7. Honestly believe if the kid was 6'1" he would end up at a D1, but with his height I look for him to end up at D2 or NAIA.