Everything posted by tcjkbt
-
Trinity 43 Male 14
Trinity held Male to -35 yards rushing and 6 first downs. That will win you a lot of ball games.
-
Trinity 43 Male 14
Unfortunately, I was incommunicado on this game. I see where Jason Frakes has reported that Trinity was missing two defensive starters. Nonetheless, I understand that T shut down Bross and M's running game. Seems to be a very nice win for the Shamrocks.
-
Bowling Green 14 St. Xavier 0
I'm sorry to hear that. I thought he was good player. Good luck to him.
-
Trinity vs. Male Predictions/Updates
They have a 6'9" OL-------Akron commit, I think.
-
Trinity vs. Male Predictions/Updates
Thanks for your help.
-
Trinity vs. Male Predictions/Updates
Thank you, CWB, but I was hoping to find one that also had height and weight.
-
Trinity vs. Male Predictions/Updates
Does anyone know where an online roster might be available for Trinity's team? Thanks.
-
Trinity vs. Male Predictions/Updates
Is it standard operating procedure for NFHS to stream games without announcers, like Trinity-Moeller was? I tried to synchronize it with Trinity's radio broadcast but there was too much of time difference. We turned the NFHS sound way up so we at least could hear the stadium announcer. One of my kids is quite savvy with digital technology and he thought that the camera might have been operated by a robot rather than a human being, using some type of artificial intelligence. I did note that sometimes what appeared on the screen had no bearing to the action on the field, for instance, showing a deep receiver when a dive play was being run. Also, there. were no shots of the scoreboard to give you time, down/distance and score.
-
KHSAA Meeting- 9/16/20
If nothing else, it's a fine piece of jargon.
-
KHSAA Meeting- 9/16/20
Whew! Thanks.
-
KHSAA Meeting- 9/16/20
What is the purpose of this meeting? Is there any possibility that they will cancel the football season? I thought we were out of the woods on that.
-
Trinity vs. Male Predictions/Updates
It will be two physical, well-coached teams.
-
Manual vs. La Salle (OH) Predictions/Updates
Does anyone know if he is related to Nate Northington----one of the first African-American football players at UK? Nate played at Thomas Jefferson High, if I'm not mistaken.
-
St. X vs. Trinity change of venue to St. Xavier
In that 1967 game, if I remember correctly, St. X QB Paul Karem connected with WR Marty McDermott a few times for some sizable gains. In next year's game X DE Ron Steele late in the game intercepted a quick pitch or sweep pitch intended for RB Alan Hennessy to seal the game for X. Trinity went on to win their first state title later in the 1968 season....under coach Jim Kennedy. I know Karem (and I think Steele also) went on to play for UK and Hennessy went on to play for Georgia Tech.
-
St. X vs. Trinity change of venue to St. Xavier
I agree.
-
Trinity 27 St. Xavier (OH) 3 (JV)
Nice opening weekend for Shamrock football. Hope it continues.
-
Trinity vs. Archbishop Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
Final: Trinity wins 44-7.
-
Trinity vs. Archbishop Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
T scores, then Moeller scores with a long TD....now 44-7.
-
Trinity vs. Archbishop Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
TO: T-200............M-4. 1st Downs: T-13.......M-1 Passing yds: T-126...M-0 Rushing YDS: T-74.......M-4.
-
Trinity vs. Archbishop Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
At half, Trinity leads 37-0..
-
Trinity vs. Archbishop Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
T scores on 30-yard pass............now 37-0....running clock .....little over 2 minutes left in 2nd.
-
Trinity vs. Archbishop Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
T's Armon Tucker scores on 57-yard run......XP no good.....now 30-0.
-
Trinity vs. Archbishop Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
T connects on TD pass........now 24-0.......just under 6 minutes left in 2nd.
-
Trinity vs. Archbishop Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
TD punt return for T on first play of 2nd quarter....Roman White...now 17-0 Trinity.
-
Trinity vs. Archbishop Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
T kicks FG after Moeller fumble. Moeller stopping T run game fairly well, it seems. No chunk plays for T yet. T leads 10-0.