Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip-Hop Box

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box

  1. I guess what I'm wondering is Does he have a Staff coming in with him?
  2. From the letter he wrote to Lafayette, it seemed like he decided to step away from them..?
  3. I liked Foley, I thought if we were gonna go in a different direction as it was told to him, we should have let him coach his 20th season and have him in the whole process of finding his predecessor.
  4. Praying this isnt a "Foley 2.0" kind of deal...?
  5. Just laughing at all these sources.? I'm not familiar with the Ethan Atchley guy but, he got some high praises in the Lafayette thread so, if he is our guy I look forward to learning about him.
  6. Capital city never gets any talk on BGP ... I kind of like it ?
  7. ...I guess, just the ones I seen wouldn't consider them "young" but you may know more then I do.
  8. I have to agree with @Tru2theblue, FHS needs a guy that fits the program.
  9. Not all may have had a proper paperwork far as cover letter, introduction, letter from the principal of the high school. Remember they want this coach coming in to be in the school and the co-sign by a coach such as McKee… says alot.
  10. I think he stepped away from Lafayette... if I was reading the Lafayette thread correct, But I don't know enough to speak on it so I don't. ?‍♂️
  11. He also played college ball at K-state. I heard he had one of the better resume. I'm not sure how much a cosign from Coach Mckee would be to little ole Frankfort but, Hey!
  12. He coached Oline at County and was Freshmen coach at Scott Co. I think.
  13. I don't know any names, but there were 3 interviews Monday, and from from my contact some quality candidates... (Big fish small pond) Comes to mind.
  14. Coach Foley did what was best for his team. Franklin county offense looks nothing like Beechwood or Mayfield...
  15. Frankfort is a unique place... its not for everybody.
  16. As an alum I'm puzzled?... I hope this committee can regroup and really focus on what's important.
  17. I read from another post he is already at Shelby west Elementary.
  18. Mr. Harris.. It hasn't been turned down. Frankfort may have offered and he ask for some time to think it over and honor other interviews he may have, Shelby county being one of them.
  19. This is jus here say I’m not on the committee or no insight but if your on the hiring committee, what do you do in this situation…? I’m guessing he gave them a time he would get back with them. situation like this are tough because I know few of the freshmen I’ve talked to are anxious.
  20. I heard he got the SC gig… I jus been Waiting for it to pop up on the thread.
  21. That is what happened…
  22. So, is it open or are they just doing the reposting for clerical corrections, and Atchley is their guy?
  23. You say "interviews" as if there where more then one, you wouldn't happened to know any insight on how many...?
  24. Every game is being graded at least in the CKFOA. After every game you send the assignor a report. Coaches also do (I think), if there was an issue from the coach, Mr. Tackett will get with the assignor and review the clip.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.