Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box
-
Williamsburg 52 Frankfort 32
Shoutout to Troy spark I think that's his name he was security on the Frankfort sideline. Stand up gentleman.
-
Williamsburg 52 Frankfort 32
Probably one of the worst defensive games I've seen Frankfort display. Never adjusting to Williamsburg passing attack, but hats off to the staff, Frankfort is seriously low on numbers. They may have played 13 kids both ways tonight.
-
Frankfort/Williamsburg Updates
Touchdown run by Davis 14-13 Frankfort.
-
Frankfort/Williamsburg Updates
I'm at 9% guys phones isn't gonna make it to the second quarter.
-
Frankfort/Williamsburg Updates
3:37 left in the first quarter.
-
Frankfort/Williamsburg Updates
I didn't see the last touchdown but it's 13-7 Williamsburg extra point was blocked.
-
Frankfort/Williamsburg Updates
Hammonds touchdown pass to Dajuan Davis 7-7.
-
Frankfort/Williamsburg Updates
Touchdown pass to #9 Williamsburg7-0.
-
Frankfort/Williamsburg Updates
Hammonds pass intercepted by #18.
-
1A Notebook 9/5 - SHOWTIME!
This is Great week for football, I wish every season they have to where every team in the top 10 of each class played a top tier team.
-
1A # 5 Williamsburg vs. 1A # 9 Frankfort
Measuring stick game for both teams. Last season it was a close game, I look for Frankfort to pull this one out.
-
Frankfort 47 North College Hill (OH) 0
Tommy Jako and Brandon Mack I heard Jako will return haven't heard anything about Mack.
-
Frankfort 47 North College Hill (OH) 0
Dajuan Davis is an exceptional athlete he was all over the place today. Two key seniors went down today not sure on their injuries but we hope for a speedy recovery to them both.
-
Frankfort 47 North College Hill (OH) 0
North college hill jus didn't have the numbers
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
Hammonds takes a knee to ends the game 47-0. Final
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
Diving touchdown catch to Jevon Bush from Holt Hammonds. 47-0 Panthers.
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
Interception by Jevon Bush 3:01 left in the 3rd.
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
Hammonds touchdown pass to Tillman 40-0 Panthers.
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
33-0 Frankfort at the half.
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
Hammonds touchdown pass to Davis. 33-0 with :33 seconds left in the half
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
I'm trying I enjoy watching.
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
31 yard touchdown run by Dajuan Davis. 25-0, 6:25 left in the 2 quarter.
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
Frankfort takes over on down with 7 minutes in the second.
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
Hammonds touchdown pass to Dajaun Davis. 19-0 Panthers.
-
North College Hill (OH)/Frankfort Updates
Trojan fake punt intercepted by Jonathan Tillman.