Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Greatest fan

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Greatest fan

  1. Without doing the research again. I believe that's # 16 out of 31 available since the 4 class system started in '75. That's slighgtly better than 50% of the titles.
  2. Thanks Eagle Eye. Never has does not mean never will.
  3. Good questions there. Since we're almost 3 hours apart you can't really get a feel for how these 2 teams will match up. All your questions can be answered by saying that so far all the above have been taken care so far this year. We'll see how the match up goes Friday night.
  4. :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :thumb: :thumb:
  5. We'll save you a front row seat. On the fire trucks after we win:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. I think most of the town was in Lexington last night. That was a great turnout, as usual. for the Ram Fans.
  7. I've got to stick with my Ram's. This should be a really good game. The Ram's are playing a really balanced game right now and are getting better each week. I'd like to welcome the NCC crowd to Ram Stadium. They have always been great to us on our visits to NKY. And we've been there a few times. LOL
  8. With the new playoff system this could become an annual event. I know LCA's program will always be top notch and the Rams have some great players coming up at least for the next few years.
  9. I think I've heard that speech somewhere before:lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. Bluto, sorry I missed you. I was paying for my ticket when they kicked off and after a 2 hour ride I headed straight for the portapotties. Cville said he got to meet you. Was that you Eagle Eye on the Raceland side right after they got the lights back on? I thought it might be but wasn't sure.
  11. Just got home. WOW, that was everything a championship game is suppose to be. 1st a big Congrats to my Rams. You guys played with true Ram pride and heart. Never get down and never give up . Stay focused and lets do it again next week. Also hats off to LCA, you guys played a great game. Too bad one team had to lose. Both are deserving of moving on.
  12. I hope to make it in time for kickoff. Due to work we'll have to set the old radar detector on super high to make it in time.:walk:
  13. Just waiting for game time.
  14. All the above are correct. Good to see back cville. I hope all is well. Trust in your faith.
  15. That's what makes our small community special. Those people really know whats important.:ylsuper:
  16. :argue: Sorry guys. I didn't mean to start something here.:argue:
  17. Can I just shout Bluto or Eagle Eye and you guys will answer?:banana: :banana: As Cville told me after he found out who I was " It's good to put a face with a name":p :p
  18. We will probably get to make it Friday night. I don't miss many. See ya' there. Got to go with my Rams Rams 28 Eagles 21
  19. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  20. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  21. We will sub as soon as the lead is secure. Several times this year the J.V. has went in early in the 3rd quarter and the Freshman will be in in the 4th.
  22. Same thing in the Paris-Raceland game.It was a hard fought win.
  23. Congrats LCA. See you next week.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.