Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Tell

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by All Tell

  1. No chance. It would be Trinity's home game. If it happens it would either happen at PJCS or Marshall Stadium. Manual Stadium is dilapidated, grass and parking is a nightmare. Three strikes and you're out.
  2. I know that. In fact if anyone ought to be experts on how to chart the transfer waters it would be X.
  3. The real question is how long would it take for T or H to get a 36 point lead and trigger a running clock on Ryle or SK or or ANY NKY 6A team.
  4. Too bad SK had to put those plans for 10-0 rings in the mothballs. :lol2:
  5. Closed enrollment is a self imposed limitation and if you have evidence of recruiting for athletic purposes report it to the KHSAA.
  6. Just for giggles I made a seeded bracket based on LIT ratings. X and Trinity potential meeting in Final 4. Some other interesting match-ups as well.. KHSAA Bracketseeded.pdf
  7. They're the best teams aren't they. What's wrong with actually having a setup where the best teams could actually play for a championship?
  8. Considering who Trinity plays in the early rounds that could happen.
  9. Here's the truth. MOST people outside of Trinity don't like Trinity. Trinity blanked their district. Considering that in most of those games their JV team played the entire second half it's an accomplishment. Ballard was supposedly a good team, they were better then last year, and Trinity blanked them. The bottom line to me is that the kids that played played well enough to keep a point from being scored on them in district competition and they deserve to be praised for that. If other people can't handle the truth that's their problem.
  10. GR Clark @ SK. Ryle will host either Henry Clay, Bryan Station or Dunbar depending on how the tie breaker goes.
  11. Don't think that will be an issue. They won't beat Ballard.
  12. Can't be determined yet. There's a mess in Region 3. 3 way tie for 2nd in D7 that will depend on next weeks results to break. Trinity is home throughout, Ohio County in the first round. Couple of interesting matchups. #4 PRP travels to #1 McCracken Co. Best chance of a 4 seed upset. #3 Manual at Henderson Co. Manual has to be favored. Boone Co's first win in 2 years gets them a home playoff game against Tates Creek. Biggest blowout possibilities so far. Ohio Co @ Trinity and Jeffersontown @ Scott Co.
  13. Wasn't Waggner touted as a championship contender to start the season?
  14. Would love to have seen this young man at a bigger school playing against better competition.
  15. I may have let my overall disdain for Ballard affect my post. Rejects was probably to strong.
  16. Yes it is. The second of (hopefully) 6 at home in a row for the Rocks.
  17. After the Trinity/Male game I made the comment that better conditioning played a factor in the game and was taken to task a bit. I didn't see this game BUT could the turnaround in the second hale be attributed to conditioning?
  18. Ballard has a kicker. No reason for it. I hope they try it this week. Give Trinity a short field. Less yardage to get to 100.
  19. Always. There's a reason why Ballard hasn't beaten Trinity since the onset of electricity.
  20. I'll be up front. I don't like Ballard. I like Ballard LESS then I like Simon Kenton. I wish nothing good for Ballard. Ballard is built on Trinity's rejects. If Trinity can hang a hundred on Ballard I hope they do.
  21. There is no reason to onside against an outmanned opponent.
  22. Did Ballard really onside kick multiple times again?
  23. Best guess would be Meade County and North Hardin.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.