Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AshlandTomcat41

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41

  1. One thing I noticed about the game was #3 for BC. I think his name is Branham, he played really tough D on Matt Thomas. He was relentless the whole night, I was pretty impressed. I dont think he did much offensively, but his D was top notch.
  2. I must say its and upgrade! I just cant get into The Lord of the Rings. Harley's are much cooler!
  3. I saw someone there in UMASS gear.
  4. Im pretty superstitious, and maybe the Breeden avatar was good luck....who knows...
  5. Im thinking of changing my avatar to the AT41/Ashland Sporting Goods Player of the Week. Its a toss up between Wilcox and Williams... :confused:
  6. Holy cow! Ashland finally lived up to their potential tonight. Ashland shot 56% from the field and were 6/12 from 3. Wilcox had a great game with 18, McDavid had 20, and Brandon Williams had 15 and 11 I think, he also hit 4 three's. I think Owens finished with 24 on 12/24 shooting, but didnt play most of the 4th quarter. I noticed in the 2nd half during timeouts he would just sit on the bench and not join the huddle. Then when Pratt pulled him out with about 6 minutes left in the 4th he sat on the end of the bench with his arms crossed. Its a shame to see such a talented player act like that. I dont know if it was the fact that they were getting blown out or what, but his attitude was not what I expected. It seems like Pratt and the rest of the staff are doing all they can to pacify him. All in all a great win for the Tomcats. Im in an avatar delimma....
  7. Wow, Tubby's class of 2007 is looking great with Vanhoose and Patterson. :lol: The 'Ville is starting to look better all the time.
  8. Ashland vs Rose Hill Boyd vs Fairview The tournament will be held at BC. For a school to hold the tournament they must be able to hold the capacity of the average championship game over the last 5 years, and if they cannot the tourney is sent to the largest gym in the district, which is BC. The average attendance over the last 5 years was 1,600, and apparently RH can only hold about 1,000.
  9. Geeez, who could it be then?! The only person I see as possibly having the potential to play at THAT level would be Matt Thomas because he has two more years. But I didnt think kids could make any type of visit until their junior year, does anyone know that rules about that??
  10. Dumb, huh? Well then. :lol: I'll give ya biased...
  11. You are certainly entitled to that opinion. :thumb:
  12. I dont think you can win or lose battles based on personal opinion. In my opinion Surgalski was a better high school player than Patterson is, or will be. He may not have the athleticism that Patterson has, but I believe Surgalski's overall game was better. Surgalski had range which is one thing Patterson does not have. Watching him shoot free throws was brutal.
  13. Surgalski originally signed with D1 Wright State. His high school numbers are much better than Pattersons.
  14. Owens McDavid Vanhoose Thomas McCown
  15. FWIW Mark Surgalski was, and is a better player than Patterson.
  16. I dont really think an internet message board about high school sports is the place to learn lessons, or teach them. But thanks anyway bro.
  17. Umm, I dont know what that has to do with what we are discussing here, but thanks for your input. :lol:
  18. Ya know, now that I think about your right. On the radio they said that Patterson averages like 13 ppg, while McDavid is more like 18 ppg. I also dont remember Patterson scoring 43 this season. Thanks for bringing that up Hoops #1. I dont think Patterson was an All-State DB either... :thumb:
  19. Thanks for the explanation, I do see where you are coming from.
  20. Is this the same Tubby Smith that has offered scholarships to Josh Carrier, Brandon Stockton, Adam Williams, Shagari Alleyne, Lukasz Orbutz, Antoine Barbour, and Jared Carter? That just confirms my opinion that Tubby cant recruit.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.