Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AshlandTomcat41

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AshlandTomcat41

  1. I dont think the prediction is that bold. Fairview has played as consistently good as anyone in the region, just my gut feeling....
  2. Yeah, I was really surprised at what Dodd said in the paper about him rejoining the team possibly.......
  3. This one wont be as close as most think. BC 81 RH 60
  4. Looks pretty good to me. But Ashland did beat Elliot, I think #5 is pretty a pretty fair spot for the Cats right now.
  5. You took the words right off my keyboard.
  6. I read that today. Now that is pretty amazing!
  7. Nice game for the Tomcats! They have really shown me something the last couple of games. A nice win against Elliott, and now Greenup. In both games they were able to take care of the ball, make plays, hit shots, and make free throws down the stretch. That is how you win games!
  8. Uh yeah, pretty much. She's pretty understanding about my BGP fame, she's taking it all in stride....
  9. Well boys its been fun, but Ive gotta hit the hay. Thanks for a lovely evening of stimulating conversation!
  10. Too far gone..................
  11. Mr and Mrs. AT41, I wonder if we can get that on our checks????
  12. I dont really know if that would help any.
  13. Puhhhleeez. I think there may be a compliment in there somewhere... :confused: :lol:
  14. :lol: Like I said, whatever it takes.
  15. I agree. Im lucky to be one of those people who can get by on like 5 hours a night.
  16. Whatever it takes! Thats how I operate, I reel 'em in with my charming whit and sense of humor, then your hooked.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.