Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd Co. at Rose Hill

Featured Replies

Thoughts and predictions?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose Hill is young and improving-they took West Carter to the buzzer yesterday and just came up short. No one can guard Owens. If he is on Boyd wins by 10 to 15. If he's off Boyd by just under 10. It should be loud in the Stew.

I look for Rose Hill to be a major player next year! BUT for now, the Lions are way too much for the young Royals! The margin of victory will depend on how hot Boyd's main players are whether they play the entire 4th quarter.

Owens is way to much for Rose Hill. He could go for 50 in this game. Boyd wins by alot.

Boyd wil only win by 10-15 pts. They haven't shown the ability to really put teams away this year, and I expect RH will be no different. They have no answer for Owens, just like everyone else, but if the lead does grow very much, Coach Pratt will substitute liberally, as I doubt he would run the score up.

Boyd wil only win by 10-15 pts. They haven't shown the ability to really put teams away this year, and I expect RH will be no different. They have no answer for Owens, just like everyone else, but if the lead does grow very much, Coach Pratt will substitute liberally, as I doubt he would run the score up.

 

I beleave Boyd wins by 15,your right Couch Pratt will not run

the score up.I do think Rose Hill will play with the Lions for

a couple of quarters.There is no answer for Owens.

When is this game being played?

When is this game being played?

Tues 2/14 at Rose Hill

Boyd wil only win by 10-15 pts. They haven't shown the ability to really put teams away this year, and I expect RH will be no different. They have no answer for Owens, just like everyone else, but if the lead does grow very much, Coach Pratt will substitute liberally, as I doubt he would run the score up.

 

I think you are right on. Coach Pratt is a class act all the way.

:fire: :fire:

If Rosehill dont forfeit BC WINS BY 26
If Rosehill dont forfeit BC WINS BY 26

Oh ZB you crack me up. Funny how you turned it into an Ashland thing. And I believe that there was a thread closed last week with several questions regarding the "classless" Royals. You may be singing a different tune when your "mighty" Tomcats will face the little Royals in a district showdown. Bet they don't forfeit or get tweaked on a technicality. You had just better hope the Hyde doesn't beat Dr. Jekyll to Summit that night. If he does, I'll be glad to give you a lift to Morehead to watch the regional tournament. :cry:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.