Boyd Co. at Rose Hill

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose Hill is young and improving-they took West Carter to the buzzer yesterday and just came up short. No one can guard Owens. If he is on Boyd wins by 10 to 15. If he's off Boyd by just under 10. It should be loud in the Stew.

Boyd wil only win by 10-15 pts. They haven't shown the ability to really put teams away this year, and I expect RH will be no different. They have no answer for Owens, just like everyone else, but if the lead does grow very much, Coach Pratt will substitute liberally, as I doubt he would run the score up.

Boyd wil only win by 10-15 pts. They haven't shown the ability to really put teams away this year, and I expect RH will be no different. They have no answer for Owens, just like everyone else, but if the lead does grow very much, Coach Pratt will substitute liberally, as I doubt he would run the score up.

I beleave Boyd wins by 15,your right Couch Pratt will not run

the score up.I do think Rose Hill will play with the Lions for

a couple of quarters.There is no answer for Owens.

I think you are right on. Coach Pratt is a class act all the way.

If Rosehill dont forfeit BC WINS BY 26

Oh ZB you crack me up. Funny how you turned it into an Ashland thing. And I believe that there was a thread closed last week with several questions regarding the "classless" Royals. You may be singing a different tune when your "mighty" Tomcats will face the little Royals in a district showdown. Bet they don't forfeit or get tweaked on a technicality. You had just better hope the Hyde doesn't beat Dr. Jekyll to Summit that night. If he does, I'll be glad to give you a lift to Morehead to watch the regional tournament. :cry: