Who is going to the 16th region tournment from your district

Tiny

Ashland will be there. Nobody seems to give them the respect they deserve. Their record is very misleading, they have played a horrendous schedule this year. I think they are just starting to mold as a team. They did not have Wilcox until the AIT and it takes a little while to get going. Once he gets going, WATCH OUT. This kid can light it up. He has the ability to score with anybody in the area. I don't think anyone really knows the severity of his back injury. It was a very serious injury that he suffered during the season last year, and he continued to play through pain all of last year and did not say anything to anybody until after the season ended. He worked his butt off in the gym to make sure his shot didn't suffer and at the same time was going through rigorous therapy sessions for his back while at the same time going to private baseball instruction. Wow, if that's not determination and dedication I don't know what is. Look for Wilcox and the rest of the Tomcats come regionals, they'll be right there. Take it to the bank.

Ashland will be there. Nobody seems to give them the respect they deserve. Their record is very misleading, they have played a horrendous schedule this year. I think they are just starting to mold as a team. They did not have Wilcox until the AIT and it takes a little while to get going. Once he gets going, WATCH OUT. This kid can light it up. He has the ability to score with anybody in the area. I don't think anyone really knows the severity of his back injury. It was a very serious injury that he suffered during the season last year, and he continued to play through pain all of last year and did not say anything to anybody until after the season ended. He worked his butt off in the gym to make sure his shot didn't suffer and at the same time was going through rigorous therapy sessions for his back while at the same time going to private baseball instruction. Wow, if that's not determination and dedication I don't know what is. Look for Wilcox and the rest of the Tomcats come regionals, they'll be right there. Take it to the bank.

:thumb: Good post!

Walrus, you obviously are not an Ashland fan. For one, I didn't say he was the best player in the region. I think he's a great player who has had a very severe injury and is not getting his due. For another, I believe he would average double digits if he averaged as many shots as McDavid and Thomas. I have watched this kid from elementary to AAU to high school and trust me when I say that when healthy, Robbie can play with the best of them. :thumb: