Ashland 44 Greenup County 43

I believe that this makes them 9 - 14.

Not a very good record, but considering the murderous schedule, not a total disaster either. Then again, some of the losses were much worse than they should have been, and some of the wins were very pleasant surprises.

What a year. :creepy:

Just like everyone else, though, it all goes out the window in another three weeks or so....

Frances

I didn't get to hear the first part of the game, but from what was said as the game came to a close, it sounded like Ashland couldn't throw it in the ocean at the start of the game...

Frances

At the beginning of the game, Ashland did struggle to hit shots, It didnt help any for them that Greenup came out and hit the first 3 shots that they took. So right off the bat, Ashland was down 6 points.

Good win for the Tomcats.

Congrations Tomcats on a super week of basketball! 2 quality region wins! It also looks like Coach Hicks has found something good in the slow down game even though they lost 2 heartbreakers this week by a total of 3 points 16th beware of the Musketeers come Tournament time! They got Lewis Co. in the Teresa Wright Jarell Century 21 Brook Wells Enterprises 63rd District Tournament! Greenup Co. will be a tough out come Tournament Time!!!

Greenup flat out stalled the whole game, they just would not let Ashland run away with this one, they were up by around 10 at times in the 2nd half.

I wonder how the Greenup Co. fans are handling the return of "Randy Ward Ball". Isn't that one of the reasons that Ward was let go? I thought Hicks was supposed to be Run N Gun.