Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBHCEAGLE

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBHCEAGLE

  1. Fighting seems to be the one thing they do well. Weather it's the other team or themselves. They need to focus on fundamentals and playing the game right. Their Offense seems out of sync and the defense is what it is. It's hard to stop people playing a 3-5-3 against running teams.
  2. Congratulations to Dustin Trimnell on his first Coaching win! Scott finally gets into the win column.
  3. I will take Ryle 28-14. I don't think Coopers defense is good enough to slow down Ryle's offense.
  4. Is there a link to this game?
  5. Line play is the key to football as we all know. So with that in mind I will go SK 35 Dixie 21. I just see SK as being better at the point of attack. Dixie is getting there, but still not at that level.
  6. Apparently it was last night and they gave up 60 to GRC. Had someone send me a PM to tell me. Sounds like their still knocking the rust off.
  7. Gotcha! Thank You for the info.
  8. How did their first scrimmage go? Conversely I spoke with former assistant coaches from last year last night. How those gentlemen aren't up for saint hood is beyond me. Enduring last year definitely qualifies them for it.
  9. Heard it started with a couple of players. Then graduated to include coaches and both teams.
  10. Hearing things didn't go well between NCC and Scott today at 7 on 7. What punishments have been handed down in the past for bench clearing brawls? Not a good look from the All-Star coaching staff!
  11. That's a great update thank you. I would say it seems insulting to the players and coaches who have been there previously. I'm sure they all worked very hard and tried their best. Which you seem to take shots at repeatedly. I wish them the best and hope they do well!!
  12. Congratulations to Coach Riggs!! He is a fine young Coach and will bring alot of enthusiasm to the program. Great hire by GC!
  13. Pretty sure it was a "quit or get fired" situation. Trimble was a complete program meltdown. Yes at Carroll he had success, but that again was based off of what he was left with. The point is, his track record with controversial off the field issues he's had everywhere. Has caused him to be let go, leave or get fired pretty quickly from his stops.
  14. It has to be open to the public. Just like any other Coaching job. But I agree starting with the 2 coordinators make sense.
  15. If your young and hungry. The opportunity at a HC job. I'm not sure any time would be a deterrent to jump at it. It could be a great chance to take. I'm not sure what their talent looks like. Having the right energetic coach who can connect with the kids and the community. It could be a great opportunity.
  16. Seems like the guy is always trying to chase jobs. Then leaves under curious and controversial circumstances. Then the programs are seemingly worse then when he got there. I don't think that's a right "fit" for any program. Much less a program that is in need of some stability. I hope that see through the " Used car salesmen" approach he seems to have. They need a young hungry coach that can build and grow with the program.
  17. His success at Carroll I think can be attributed to his predecessor. Once his influence was gone, it kind of went belly up.
  18. Hearing a rumor that former Carroll and Scott Coach Justin Franklin has applied? HC experienced, but not much of a track record from what I gather.
  19. To me Interim=We really didn't like or believe in this Coach, it's just all we could find. Which sends a terrible message to the Players and Parents. It's a very bad cop out by the administration.
  20. I would have to think they have a plan. Even with him announcing it this week. He has probably known this was coming for awhile. They probably have the next HC set to go.
  21. I believe they are still waiting on paperwork and other formalities to get done. It is business as usual with Ludlow's off-season.
  22. Would have to think they are working on the Woody paperwork to get him back. That's the only reason the job posting is still there. I don't believe they are going for an "outside" hire. If they can't figure out Woody, then Barth probably steps in. This job was never really open.
  23. Any news on where their going? Both are great coaches, with loads of experience. Both are big losses!
  24. Congratulations to Coach Brown and the NCC nation. Homegrown guy coming home, with the opening of the new field. The stars truly aligned here.
  25. The previous coaches are all 1a or 2a coaches. Outside of the Beechwoods and other top teams in the state in 1a and 2a. There is a clear difference between 1a/2a and 5a football. Coaching against 5a teams is a whole different animal. While I hope for the best, it will definitely be an "Oh Crap" moment when friday nights come around.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.