Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brennan_Bucher

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brennan_Bucher

  1. Can say it was 55-32, as that is what I said on the broadcast looking at the Jumbotron. The full game replay is live along with others from this season at the link below. https://www.bluebirdsradio.com/highlands-sports-radio.html
  2. End of Q3: 47-22, it's all Moeller. Awesome ally-oop to end the quarter from Mahaffey to Kanzinecki.
  3. If you need a place to to listen to the Highlands/Moeller game, head over to bluebirdsradio.com , I’ll be live broadcasting the game! Predictions and updates thread is linked below. bluegrasspreps.com/highlands-vs-moeller-oh-updates_predictions
  4. Two storied programs playing on the big stage! The Highlands Bluebirds takes on Moeller at the Cintas Center tonight at 6:15. Should be a high intensity matchup. Can’t make it? I’ll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com . Join me for tip off!
  5. Game is officially up at the link below, about halfway down the list of previous broadcasts. That win gives Highlands 5 in a row. https://www.bluebirdsradio.com/highlands-sports-radio.html
  6. Absolute thriller at Scott tonight. Less than a minute, down 2, ball heads out of bounds - Maren Orme with a fantastic save and gives it out, ball eventually got to Avery Barber who hits a clutch three to give the birds the lead. 4 clutch free throws later by Orme, and the birds take home the come from behind win 45-40. Stream is currently being uploaded to the sports page on bluebirdsradio.com This game is worth the listen.
  7. End Q3: Scott 34, Highlands 26
  8. End Q1: Highlands 10, Scott 9
  9. The Birds head down the road to take on the Eagles of Scott High School tonight. The Birds have been rolling recently winning 7 of their last 8, 4 in row. Eagles looking to end that. If you can't make the game, I'll be streaming it live on bluebirdsradio.com - tip off is at 7:00. Go Birds!
  10. Big game week! This Friday the Bluebirds of Highlands head right up the road to take on the Wildcats of Newport, their first meeting since the ‘Cats took a win at Highlands for the 36th district trophy. Need a place to tune in? I’ll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com - starting 10 minutes before tip off - which is scheduled for 7:30. Live Play-By-Play Broadcast found here!
  11. I appreciate it. I've been looking forward to this one. If Highlands can rally, and hit some 3s early I would be shocked to see them run away with this one on the road. But Conner is solid, I expect it to be tight regardless.
  12. Highlands heads to down to Conner to take on the Cougars tonight at 7:00. Need a place to listen? I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com starting around 6:50. Should be a pretty good matchup. Thoughts?
  13. The Birds head down the road to take on the Crusaders tonight at 7:30. Should be a solid matchup. If you can't make the trip I'll be live broadcasting the game on bluebirdsradio.com ! I'll be live around 7:20.
  14. Jags take the convincing win at home, 61-30.
  15. The Birds head down to Union to take on the Jaguars! Should be a good one. If you need a place to listen, I'll be live on bluebirdsradio.com calling the game! I'll be live at 7:20. Tip-off is at 7:30.
  16. Regardless of what the play button says, press it for the broadcast!
  17. The Birds and the Rebels are both 1-0 coming off decent wins. This one should be good. I'll be calling the game on bluebirdsradio.com - tip off at 7:30! I'll be live at 7:20.
  18. Semi Finals Week! The Jags come to town to take on Highlands in a BIG time matchup! If you need a place to tune for a free broadcast, FT Film and Broadcast has you covered! Check out the link below. Kickoff is at 7:00, and the pre-game show will be live at 6:40.
  19. As always, this Friday the game will be live broadcasted on the FT Film and Broadcast YouTube channel! Pre-game show starts at 7:10, kickoff at 7:30. Let's go Birds!
  20. Online only. https://public.eventlink.com/tickets?t=58175
  21. Need a place to watch this Friday? FT Film and Broadcast has you covered! Linked below is the YouTube link for a broadcast of the game. The live stream will start at 6:40, I'll be your football analyst and announcer. https://www.youtube.com/@HHSFilmAndBroadcast
  22. Need a place to watch this weeks first round matchup between the Dragons and the Bluebirds? South Oldham comes up to play Highlands, kickoff at 7:30 and I'll be live from the pre game desk at 7:10. Go Birds!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.