Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Astro Domino

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Astro Domino

  1. If Green County happened to beat Taylor County and that win ended up moving their RPI above LCA and if OCath, LCA, Mayfield and Green Co all advanced to the third round, then that would result in LCA traveling to OCath in the third round. What an unfortunate series of events that would be for OCath.
  2. Mayfield blocks Crittenden County’s punt on their opening drive of the 2nd half and returns it for a TD. 39-0 Mayfield with 10:00 left in the 3rd. Running clock.
  3. TD pass to Xavier Biggers. 32-0 Mayfield with 1:18 left in the half.
  4. Mayfield racking up plenty of penalties.
  5. Mehki Dumas rushing TD for Mayfield with 8:12 left in the first half. 25-0.
  6. JuJu Starks rushing TD for Mayfield. XP blocked again. 18-0 Mayfield with 10 minutes left in the 1st half.
  7. Mayfield rushing TD by Ian Williams. 2 pt try no good. 12-0 Mayfield with 3 minutes to go in the 1st.
  8. Mayfield TD pass to Braden Morris. XP blocked. 6-0 with 8:40 left in the 1st.
  9. Crittenden kicks an onside kick to start the game and recovers it.
  10. What I found said that the 1990 Bell Co. playoff game had a final score of 17-10 in OT.
  11. BG Scott Co Glasgow Greenwood SK
  12. I wouldn’t say they are a fraud by any means but I would just say that the top 2-3 teams are way ahead of the rest of the pack. Same goes for some of the other classes like 2A for example. Green County is having a heck of a season and I would not call them a “fraud” but in the same breath I would say they have no chance of competing with the top 4 teams in that class
  13. LexCath by at least 3 tds. Possibly a running clock.
  14. If he played for Beechwood or OCath he would probably be leading the state in all receiving stats.
  15. Before the season I thought 2A should be ranked as follows: LCA Mayfield Beechwood OCath Nothing that has happened this season would change those rankings for me but my mind has been changed about a couple things. LCA is a little further ahead of the rest of the pack than I originally thought and OCath is MUCH closer to the top 3 than I originally thought.
  16. Mayfield really needs to jump LCA in RPI somehow to get that 3rd round matchup at home to have a chance to win that game so that we can see the Mayfield-Beechwood matchup. Every playoff season is better when you get to see Mayfield and Beechwood square off.
  17. I just don’t see a team that gave up over 100 points combined in back to back games (to teams that have barely cracked the top 10 in their classes) beating Mayfield.
  18. I think Mayfield would beat anyone in 2A by double digits other than LCA.
  19. Oh I agree. Just the gauntlet that Mayfield and LCA have to go through to get a ring this year is crazy.
  20. If LCA wins it this year no one can say that didn’t earn it. That’s for sure
  21. Yea I get it. All I’m saying is I’m sure Mayfield and Beechwood fans love people being so sure that LCA can beat both of them in back to back weeks.
  22. I know Mayfield and Beechwood fans love seeing this.
  23. Beechwood would be traveling to either Mayfield or LCA (whoever wins that 3rd round matchup) and whoever is the other team left from the east would be traveling to OCath. Kinda sad they can’t all make the final four.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.