Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jimmy McGill

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jimmy McGill

  1. I am trying to figure out what I just watched. I figured Ryle was a passing team and with Highlands struggling last week, Ryle would come out, fling it and it be a high scoring game. Instead, I watched a bunch of short yard QB keepers which eventually led to QB’s injury. Which also leads me to question Cooper. District is up for grabs but I will put Highlands at top. Highlands RB Geisler seems to run hard but they sure don’t like giving him the ball. Maybe 5 carries. Benke and Schneider are the guys for Highlands. I don't know if I have ever seen a staff love them some backup QB more than this group.
  2. Pretty much sums up the Colonels after seeing everything play out this weekend.
  3. Going to be honest, I am shocked by this score. Good for Dixie and maybe that district is a 3 team race now.
  4. Ryle defense impressive tonight or Cooper’s offense struggling?
  5. This is awesome. Which could lead to another thread.. All-Time rosters at each school. I will continue to follow this thread to see the finalized product. If this was on PS4 or even old school Nintendo, I wouldn’t be seen for months.
  6. Great Win. Seeing that classes in Kentucky don’t mean very much. Seems like maybe 2-3 football teams in each class that would beat 95% of teams.
  7. I always feel for these kids. Tough way to lose on a game tying extra point.
  8. @Cov_Cath_Hwy I am aware. Just thinking of an excuse as to why the play calling was so bad. Benke run, Geisler run or WR screen. Highlands was very undisciplined on defense. Personal fouls, constantly pointing at fans/student section etc. The bringing in the backup QB after the turnover was a killer. To me, run Geisler or Benke 4 straight times. Cov Cath dominated the line of scrimmage in the 2nd half. Had the pleasure of sitting next to a former Highlands player from about 13 years ago. He was baffled with the walking on the field instead of running. Ironically, a friend texted me who also played about 20 years ago and mentioned the same thing. They both were pretty upset about it.
  9. Was Highlands saving their playbook for the playoff rematch??
  10. Ohio Football is different. They didn’t play a single team last season that would prepare them for a game like that. Good for them for playing a few teams this season.
  11. Is this Prepspin broadcast for real or is it a SNL skit?
  12. After watching Prepspin tonight.. @859Radiocould charge pay-per-view pricing. Have enjoyed the broadcast since the Cov. Cath days!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.