TimeWillTell
Membership
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: KY Football (High School)
Everything posted by TimeWillTell
-
2027-2028 Football Realignment
I just hope they do this right.
-
2026 Owensboro Catholic Aces
Wow!! This is impressive.
-
3rd Region Off-Season Discussion (2026-2027)
That is a old school name. Thanks for the update JD!
-
3rd Region Off-Season Discussion (2026-2027)
Should be interesting to see what everyone does in the next month.
-
2026 Murray Tigers
Not sure about other games but I have seen Apollo and Graves. Both teams will be much improved. How will Murray be next year on both sides? Graves D will be hard to score on and Apollo offensively will be really good.
-
3rd Region Off-Season Discussion (2026-2027)
Brad Payne would be an excellent hire. Do you think Natalie will go there or stay at Daviess County?
-
KHSAA to consider multipliers and success factors for football realignment - What might it look like?
You would have to have a BIG Division and SMALL Division, but again you only have 16 schools and their playoffs will be done pretty quickly.
-
Spring Ball 2026
So you guys have kids go to Spring Practice and then just show up at meets?
-
2026 Owensboro Catholic Aces
I think Carrico and the younger French kid are their only returning starters. I think @Subway5024 would know more. I just remember from our game last year.
-
2026 Apollo Eagles
@jester270 does losing the Griffith kid hurt Apollo? I'm thinking no but losing a kid that started all year for them at LB I say yes. I know they have Milburn and Mattingly back at the other LBs but does this hurt Apollo? I think Apollo will definitely give us a run for our money. Not sure they will beat us, but definitely closer. We might see them again in the playoffs. I predicting it now. What are your thoughts @jester270?
-
3rd Region Off-Season Discussion (2026-2027)
Grayson will make another run. I would say DC is out. Owensboro might depending on the hire. Apollo can be the team, but I'm not sure if they can. Owensboro Catholic, I'm hearing that DreMail Carothers is not playing basketball next year. Ohio County will be pretty good, not as good as last year. Meade County will be in the mix. They return 4 starters. They lose Shouse who averaged 22 pts a game. I would say right now on paper: Grayson vs. Apollo. I think this can change if Owensboro makes great hire.
-
2026 Owensboro Red Devils
That's what I was thinking about too. I'm not sure if he's big enough to play DL where Muster played. I'm not sure if he can replace Hampton. Basham is who I'm thinking as well or Bailes.
-
2026 Owensboro Red Devils
I heard LB. We have a too many of them. We need linemen.
-
Spring Ball 2026
Can some of those players not show up when we have to travel to you guys week 2? ?
-
Spring Ball 2026
There are kids who play two sports and play football. I've seen kids play in state championships and the night before play in basketball tournaments. Hickey from Christian Co did this years ago. I also have seen kids run cross country play football as well. I think as long as the football coach and sport are ok then there shouldn't be a big deal. I tell you a sport that is all year around is baseball now. The fall leagues are going into November.
-
Spring Ball 2026
This is a reason your athletic department is good. It makes sense why you guys WIN.
-
Spring Ball 2026
I know at Owensboro they allow kids to do both as long as the coaches and players are in communication. We are blessed to have coaches that work together.
-
2026 Owensboro Red Devils
This is good for our city that we have this. I know Catholic has Dremail getting offers and John Paul Carrico 2028 linemen. For Apollo they have QB Max Johnson with about 10 offers and OL Michael Lawrence with a couple of offers. Really proud that our coaches in the area are getting these kids looked at and promoting them. I am happy our Devils are FINALLY getting offers. Kuddos to Demarcus and his staff.
-
Ty Ashley (Owensboro ‘27) Recruiting
Buster is the best parent in our program. He sets up tailgates and gets food ready. It was a great atmosphere and I know it will be just as good next year.
-
2026 Somerset Briar Jumpers
I can't blame them. It's all about RPI and the RPI factors win percentage more then the quality of opponent. So I think it's a great move. Just my thoughts on the scheduling process.
-
Open Job: Owensboro
Why is this a bad hire? I don't know the guy but I'm not sure why he would be a bad or good hire. Enlighten us.....
-
Lyon County 64 Henderson County 61 (2OT) (2nd Region Championship)
I mean the Eddyville Commerce Commission must be creating more jobs again.
-
Dre'mail Carothers (Owensboro Catholic '27) Recruiting
Those are some really good offers for this young man. Our city has about 9-10 D1 prospects that have been offered by D1 schools.
-
3rd Region Districts & Regionals - 2025/26
I was looking forward to a possible DC vs. Apollo game. The Sportscenter would of been PACKED!!! BUT.... not now.
-
Grayson County 65 Daviess County 62 (3rd Region Semifinals)
We need him back at OHS.