Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Murray Tigers

Featured Replies

Murray Tigers ? 

? Wyatt Robbins (QB) | Isaiah Martin (ATH) | Josh Bomar (WR) | Amarion Bomar (RB) | Simon Rickman (LB/RB) | Demetrius Carman (OL/DL) | De'Erik Jackson (LB)

? Gage Chapman (LB) | Asa Munsey (LB) | Zaye Richardson (DL) | Jesse Clark (OL/DL) | Ryan Walls (OL/DL) | Trendon Curd (DB)

?: Murray's 2025 Stat Sheet

?️ Melvin Cunningham’s program took a leap forward last year, claiming a school record 14 wins behind a bevy of talented skill people, college level size on the lines, and one of the state's premier quarterbacks, whose arm and legs tied it all together.

Robbins, Martin, and the bulk of the personnel that produced over 400 yards and 42 ppg will walk the stage in May, leaving the Tigers with a possible identity shift on the horizon.

Defense should light the way early on in 2026 with the return of some of that aforementioned size - Walls (6’4”/330) and Clark (6’4”/275) - and a great deal of production in the box. Say what you want about inflated stat reports, but Chapman, Munsey, and Richardson were always around the football, as they will be again next season.

Look for that side of the ball to keep Murray in the Top 10 while the loss of offensive firepower knocks the Tigers down a peg or two next year.

Great group of seniors!  Congratulations to all these athletes as they take the next step.

Coach Cunningham works hard to find a spot for those who deserve it.

image.thumb.png.506eac916044adb468c048bba3dac94e.png

 

Martin and Robbins were special.

 

How will they fare against the other 3A opponents next season? Seems like the top 5 from what I can gather would be CAL, Lex Cath, Glasgow, Bell, and Murray? Am I missing anybody? 

41 minutes ago, LongHairedRedneck69 said:

Martin and Robbins were special.

 

How will they fare against the other 3A opponents next season? Seems like the top 5 from what I can gather would be CAL, Lex Cath, Glasgow, Bell, and Murray? Am I missing anybody? 

Glasgow's Offensive line will be much improved, Glasgow graduated a lot of skill position and defensive players, but a lot of maturing production will be juniors and a few kids have transferred in. I would comfortably put Glasgow at 3. Unsure of what Lex Cath or Bell return. CAL with have to dethrone themselves. 

17 hours ago, FB Head said:

Great group of seniors!  Congratulations to all these athletes as they take the next step.

Coach Cunningham works hard to find a spot for those who deserve it.

image.thumb.png.506eac916044adb468c048bba3dac94e.png

 

Is Big Meech taking "Chucky" to college with him or is Chucky returning for Murray in 2026?

3 hours ago, theguru said:

Is Big Meech taking "Chucky" to college with him or is Chucky returning for Murray in 2026?

?? Chucky signed along side Meech.  Tell you something: if this young man grows up a bit and takes it serious, we will be hearing his name in the near future.  He’s a freak athlete for his size. 

21 hours ago, LongHairedRedneck69 said:

Martin and Robbins were special.

 

How will they fare against the other 3A opponents next season? Seems like the top 5 from what I can gather would be CAL, Lex Cath, Glasgow, Bell, and Murray? Am I missing anybody? 

Yes you are. Lloyd

I think I saw where the Bridges kid was doing his signing ceremony at Christian County High School? 

25 minutes ago, KingDeuce said:

I think I saw where the Bridges kid was doing his signing ceremony at Christian County High School? 

He transferred back there for basketball season...

On 2/10/2026 at 10:31 AM, LongHairedRedneck69 said:

Martin and Robbins were special.

 

How will they fare against the other 3A opponents next season? Seems like the top 5 from what I can gather would be CAL, Lex Cath, Glasgow, Bell, and Murray? Am I missing anybody? 

I'm sure Glasgow is a very solid football team, but when is the last time they been out of 2nd round? I believe it was '21, they played PT, to be a top 5 team, thay should be playing in the 3rd and 4th round of playoffs.

12 hours ago, Westernside said:

I'm sure Glasgow is a very solid football team, but when is the last time they been out of 2nd round? I believe it was '21, they played PT, to be a top 5 team, thay should be playing in the 3rd and 4th round of playoffs.

I thoughts so as well. Their loss to Union Co was a head scratcher for sure. 

12 hours ago, Westernside said:

I'm sure Glasgow is a very solid football team, but when is the last time they been out of 2nd round? I believe it was '21, they played PT, to be a top 5 team, thay should be playing in the 3rd and 4th round of playoffs.

I have absolutely no horse in this race, but I'm just providing clarity from sources within and around the Glasgow program.

Also, your point is deflated if you take out results from this year. Glasgow would then have more region title appearances than Murray within the past 7 years. 

As history shows, Glasgow definitely should be considered within the top 5. To your point though, I think Murray is a really good program, and Coach Cunningham has done an excellent job there. 

50 minutes ago, LongHairedRedneck69 said:

I have absolutely no horse in this race, but I'm just providing clarity from sources within and around the Glasgow program.

Also, your point is deflated if you take out results from this year. Glasgow would then have more region title appearances than Murray within the past 7 years. 

As history shows, Glasgow definitely should be considered within the top 5. To your point though, I think Murray is a really good program, and Coach Cunningham has done an excellent job there. 

Hard to judge, if you are trying to compare.  Murray in 2A deals with Mayfield and OCath in 2/3 round which they have had better results in the last 5/6 years than in the past.  
In their first year in 3A, they ran through both district 1 & 2 without issues.  

Might be short lived though.  I think Murray is right on the edge of going back to 2A in next alignment. 

1 minute ago, FB Head said:

Hard to judge, if you are trying to compare.  Murray in 2A deals with Mayfield and OCath in 2/3 round which they have had better results in the last 5/6 years than in the past.  
In their first year in 3A, they ran through both district 1 & 2 without issues.  

Might be short lived though.  I think Murray is right on the edge of going back to 2A in next alignment. 

I agree. Both two really good programs and I'm excited to see how it shakes out this year between both teams. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.