Everything posted by Muskie
-
Cats Pause 5th Region Preview
Exactly what I have been saying . He’s the highest rated player in last 50 Year’s . He’s so good it’s a joke next Chris Jackson !
-
Cats Pause 11th Region Preview
Did the Cats Paws have state rankings for team and players ?
-
Cats Pause 9th Region Preview
I believe Mayer from Covington Catholic should be higher as well. I have Frederick Walter Kunkle Burries Mayer Ruthsatz Hall Miller Hollis Harding I also Have Newport 2nd ahead of Cooper .
-
2017 Kelsey Sorrell Memorial Scrimmages
Could they get worse teams from Ohio geeze . These are scrimmages how about trying to get better . The Ohio teams are terrible .
-
Cats Pause 9th Region Preview
Yes In the 18 class he is
-
Cooper's Blaine Walters to play at NKU
Watched him pitch twice last year he certainly passes the eye test . Kid brings heat and had total control of his stuff . Honestly feel he is bigger than NKU but go where you can get the ball and he will get the ball at NKU from the start . Great get for the Norse !
-
Newport Central Catholic 49 Covington Holy Cross 0
Rubbing it in in an opponent shame on NCC .
-
Hopkinsville player was killed today
Prayers to this young man and his family !
-
Cats Pause 9th Region Preview
He also affected 14-20 points a game with his defense by blocking or altering shots . None of those other kids besides Fredericks was recruited at the same level Walter was. Fredericks is best player in state which affects Walters stats but stats do not tell the story how good someone is . All I know is we will come back to this thread in a couple months and we will see where he should be ranked.
-
Highlands 47 Dixie Heights 0
Your kidding right ? It will be worse than last year ! The only question is who gets beat worse the Highlands football team or basketball team . My guess the combined over under is 90 ? That’s assuming Highlands doesn’t hold the ball in basketball like they tried last year . AJ Mayer , Mcginness , Micheal Mayer are complete beast ! Wonder if. Eddie runs it up like Dale used to do to weaker opponents ! Park Hills will be rocking
-
Cats Pause 5th Region Preview
Harmon is best player in region and it isn’t even close
-
Cats Pause 9th Region Preview
That’s funny !
-
Cats Pause mistakes
Thank you
-
Cats Pause 9th Region Preview
Kid going to Xavier 6 comical ..... deserves to be 2 .
-
Cats Pause mistakes
I’m in Louisville any idea where to pick up a cats pause ? Went to speedway didn’t have any ?
-
Covington Catholic 30 Bishop Chatard (IN) 7
I’m not Winton Woods not very good
-
Let's talk 3rd region
Apollo is the clear favorite and it would be an upset if they don't come out of the 3rd Region . SHelton is a high level player and should be the best player in the region .
-
2017 WYMT Classic Dec. 4th-10th
Perry co clear favorite !
-
Top 10 Teams in the 9th
What coach have you talked to ? I heard same thing except Fleek has really struggled and Nick Thelen has dominated that matchup . SHoukd be interesting in Park Hills . Why isn't it a great system for bigs to score ? TObler, Schue, Schulte all scored . The three you mentioned aren't scorers from what I have seen . I have not seen Greene so I can not comment on him . Did he play aau this summer ?
-
Preseason Top 10 in The State
Mercer for sure is the clear favorite.................
-
Top 10 Teams in the 9th
One One of the two will get minutes not both . Covington Catholic returns Ruthsatz and Frederick at guards. I think Nowak is best bet at third guard along with TJ Deere . NIck Thelen along with Mike Mayer are way past Fleek and I hear they have another sophomore big they are really high on believe the young mans name is Greene . DOesnt make much time for Fleek maybe he ends up at Beechwood like the other kid or Cooper
-
Stephen Fitzgerald commits to Samford
Congrats to Stephen really good spot for him. Scott will develop his game and he will have a great gr at career . I know a lot of the big schools cooled over the year but at the end he's at the right place playing for the right guy .
-
Top 10 Teams in the 9th
Saw Davin in VEgas long 6-5 shooter who really understands the game. Kid can really shoot the ball . Just what Covington Catholic needs another high level shooter Ruthsatz is stock pilled with tall athletic skilled players .
-
Top 10 Teams in the 9th
Not many high level players in that senior class hope the younger kids can play .
-
2017/2018 8th Region