Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rjksl

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rjksl

  1. Not sure of his name, but the running back/linebacker for Boone is a big, tough kid. I think I heard someone say he is also a very good wrestler as well. There is definitely some talent in the area, could be good things ahead if they keep working at it.
  2. Cov Cath has a solid team overall with only a loss to Campbell. Campbell County dropped two games they feel they should have won. Highlands played a really strong season. Seemed to be a competitive league with a lot of young, solid talent.
  3. I would love to know the time of possession difference in the game. The 7 minute touchdown drive by the Camels to start the second half was impressive.
  4. Well fought game, a couple big plays made the difference.
  5. Not sure I follow you CAP, a lot of games have been moved to Thursday this week due to anticipated weather Friday.
  6. 7 Scott County 5 Campbell County 3 Bishop Brossart 2 Bracken County 1 Milford TB Scott County
  7. The better team lost to the better coached team.
  8. I'd say it's a split. Coach has to know how to motivate and get the most out his the players. Has to know what scheme matches the talent on the team. Once on the field, it's up to the players to execute and perform as they've been taught. I always viewed it more as a partnership and have seen teams perform their best when it was that way.
  9. They attacked him one time on the break and Hegyi shot short anticipating the foul which didn't come.
  10. I don't understand not going after Crawford with 3 fouls. Either he's going to back off and give up a basket or strong chance he picks up another.
  11. With the bright orange shoes, you can spot him from anywhere in the building.
  12. Monday is going to be stretch to make it back down. If I do, I'll make sure to stop and say hi. I thought officials last night called a great game. CC was just too much in the end for GRC. CC was flat in the first half and it seemed once they found there mojo in the second, GRC folded.
  13. I'm just getting started, figured it wouldn't hurt to be nice to the moderators.
  14. Good game overall. Got to meet McPapa, highlight of the night.
  15. My daughter said the popcorn is good, but not the best. Camels seem a little off in the first half, could do nothing with Philpot.
  16. Thank you!! Will head to concessions for popcorn, my little girl always has to have some no matter where we are.
  17. Heading down for my first time attending regionals. Any tips for a newbie?
  18. The atmosphere was very intense. After the heckling the refs received throughout the game, I could see the ref getting caught up in the excitement. Great game by two solid teams.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.