Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Frosh

Featured Replies

I couldn't find another thread.

 

How are the NKY Frosh teams doing?

 

Is there any team that's head and shoulders above the others?

Cov Cath has a solid team overall with only a loss to Campbell. Campbell County dropped two games they feel they should have won. Highlands played a really strong season. Seemed to be a competitive league with a lot of young, solid talent.

NewCath frosh team has done well this year.

NewCath frosh team has done well this year.

 

I'm pretty sure their frosh team was basically a JV team with the amount of sophomores I heard they played. However they definitely are good.

Come on down to Jefferson County and test yourself against Trinity, SaintvX and manual. All very good and I am sure they would be willing to play. All have had games canceled.

I'm pretty sure their frosh team was basically a JV team with the amount of sophomores I heard they played. However they definitely are good.

 

How many schools are playing multiple sophomores on their freshman teams? I know it's just developmental but why wouldn't they just do JV at that point?

How many schools are playing multiple sophomores on their freshman teams? I know it's just developmental but why wouldn't they just do JV at that point?

 

Well most of the small schools play actual froshmore. Where it is basically a younger jv team. Which is what NCC is this year. They are a talented group though.

Cov Cath has a solid team overall with only a loss to Campbell. Campbell County dropped two games they feel they should have won. Highlands played a really strong season. Seemed to be a competitive league with a lot of young, solid talent.

 

Boone Co has a solid freshman team. I am not sure of their record but they have beaten several area teams. They lost to Cov Cath last night by a score of 28-20. Boone's best RB and Best lineman were out with injuries. They hold promise for the future at Boone. Btw, they are all freshmen, except for the 8th graders playing up.

Not sure of his name, but the running back/linebacker for Boone is a big, tough kid. I think I heard someone say he is also a very good wrestler as well. There is definitely some talent in the area, could be good things ahead if they keep working at it.

Not sure of his name, but the running back/linebacker for Boone is a big, tough kid. I think I heard someone say he is also a very good wrestler as well. There is definitely some talent in the area, could be good things ahead if they keep working at it.

 

The one you are thinking of is the kid that is injured. Boden-Bender is a really good LB and RB. And he is a very good wrestler. I don't know how his wrestling season is going to be effected by his injury.

 

Vastine is the larger RB. Both of them are big, tough kids who are hard to bring down.

The one you are thinking of is the kid that is injured. Boden-Bender is a really good LB and RB. And he is a very good wrestler. I don't know how his wrestling season is going to be effected by his injury.

 

Vastine is the larger RB. Both of them are big, tough kids who are hard to bring down.

 

What is Vastines first name I believe I went to school with his dad.

Boone Co has a solid freshman team. I am not sure of their record but they have beaten several area teams. They lost to Cov Cath last night by a score of 28-20. Boone's best RB and Best lineman were out with injuries. They hold promise for the future at Boone. Btw, they are all freshmen, except for the 8th graders playing up.

 

Boone does have a good Frosh team, and would love them to have a respectable varsity team again.

What is Vastines first name I believe I went to school with his dad.

 

Cauvay (sp?). He is a very physical back. I do not know his parents.

 

Boone does have a good Frosh team, and would love them to have a respectable varsity team again.

 

Thanks. The varsity team does have some respectable players.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.